Krell KSA 100mkII Clone

Thanks guys! Her name is Brenda.... she has 16 years experience designing with Autocad and its 3D counterpart.... she has already worked on some designs of chassis and panels for the 12B4 line stage and a few other things for me. She says that running autocad will rub off on me in a couple of years time so I'll be able to do my own stuff.

Mark

Outstanding Boards

Mark

Congratulations on getting married. Just remember hi-fi is always the first commitment and the rest always comes second or third...

Please post a list of people whose boards still need to be posted?
That will provide certainty who boards has been stolen in the post. I have been waiting close to 3 months and have even stopped going to my post box to see if anything has arrived.

If I have to wait for a second round of boards to be made it's going to be a major disaster for me.

Please let us know.

Thanks

Jozua

Mark A. Gulbrandsen said:
I Just got married last week so count me out on this one! I might buy a set of boards though for down the road a bit. I can barely find time to finish shipping the last of the diodes and boards from the last Group Buy... They are trickling out but just barely.

Mark

Mark, any chance you can send out my Krell boards, which I paid you for almost 7 months ago, which you have not sent yet?

"Mark, any chance you can send out my Krell boards, which I paid you for almost 7 months ago, which you have not sent yet?"

Konst,
You need to be careful as to what you say... that statement is somewhat slanderous. I did indeed send out your original board order. It is not possible to track a Priority shipment once it leaves the U.S... its even somewhat difficult to track inside the U.S., also it is not easy to place a name with a tracking number on a package as there is not a tracking slip that goes with each seperate package to tie a name to it. All I get is one long receipt with tracking numbers and shiping amount paid out of the receipt printer at the Post Office so its all but impossible to tell who's is who's. In the future if you guys want a trackable shipment all the way to a foreign address it will have to go by another more expensive route and I think that for the one or two packages that have not made it to their destinations out of the several G.B.s that I've handled the more expensive route is not really necessary... keeping in touch with me is as many of you have.

The rest of you guys... Thanks for the congrats... I have a small list of boards that are shipping out today....

Jozua Hugo
Daniel Armandi
Jacco Vermuelen
Walter Geearts (2nd Shipment)
Farley Formoso

There are only one or two others whose boards were ordered after the main G.B. ended that have not been shipped. After I get Brenda's stuff all moved in which we are well under way with I will complete every one elses orders for boards and or diodes early next week. I am not comfortable shipping the diodes in with the boards in the priority envelopes.... don't want them to get crunched so those are shipping seperately in small padded envelopes. I will send the European diode order to Jacco to send out at the same time.

Thanks!

Mark

There are still gold plated boards left. I can send them out with the rest of the shipment next week if you want. E-mail me through the site for details.

Top Photo...

Mark

Attachments

• krell_100_pcb's_b_copy.jpg
    krell_100_pcb's_b_copy.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 694