John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a little late, the Heil air motion elements are very resonant in their response, as spl is created by an accordion type movement there are a broad range of undamped distances creating a bundle of undamped resonances. If you measure them raw without smoothing the resonances are very visible. To my ear they are earpearcing and at least for my use not a viable concept

Last edited:
Some games with JFET quad.

Attachments

• quad.PNG
    quad.PNG
    12.9 KB · Views: 325
  • quad_dist_fbres.PNG
    quad_dist_fbres.PNG
    50.4 KB · Views: 321
Audiowolf, I DID have a bad cough, but it went away. I think it is the change in weather and how I am heating my apartment. Just this morning, a chill air has started to bring it back. Many here in the Bay Area seem to have the same problem. Hal (my associate) and Jack Bybee have suffered the same thing for a week or so.

chill, youse guys don't know nothing about chill.

Uphill!

Both ways!

On bloody stumps!

oh yeah, -45 degree temps. (C or F, don't matter, kills you just the same)

The kind of cold where it is prudent to tell people you are going (walking) to the store, and it is only a few blocks away. Being missing for an hour is more than enough time to wake up dead from the exposure.

Speaking of phonon considerations, this just in:

Simplicity will out: Novel experiment-based expression explains behavior of unconventional superconductors

It does indeed have lots to do with this thread. It is connected to being about conductivity - and quality of conductivity. A thing that semiconductors might just be connected to as well. Never know.

Last edited:
Anyone here 'believe' in 'dark matter', or 'dark energy'?

If you do, at all, then spooky action at a distance is a reality in that playbook.

No way past that one.

For example, the FACT (some like that useless word) that the pulsars of the universe are all aligned with one another, in relation to one another, in a way that exceeds the speed of light, with regards to the pattern of the alignment and it's size.

which means that FTL, or spooky action at a distance, outside of linear time and outside of the speed of light,... is a FACT.

established. science. fact. done deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.