• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matching Jig

2Oz copper & dedicated jumper

• 2oZ copper

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Dedicated jumper clip in kit

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All
very first part of this work assessing the interest and I will pay to Kinku to get the lot for distribution. Once that is arranged I will ask you to pay by sending PM's to you and arrange for shipping. I will send the boards by first class package and I have to check the cost of shipping ( i assume around 4$ as I sent just a pair of 2SJ74 Fets - for that much. This requires me to go to post office. However if you want tracking I can ship it by Priority mail - easy on me as I can ship it from home but costs more. if anyone prefers costly option let me know. I also want to limit this distribution to around 25 boards or so as I do not have too much time on hands. I wanted myself set of boards and since no one came forward, i offered myself. So please do not misunderstand my desire to limit it as I do not want to keep this a big number distribution.
I will keep this list build around 15-20 person distribution and will stop it
thanks for understanding
kannan

Hey Kinku, any chance you got offer mouser# for the components you used in the kit? Just makes life a little simpler than rummaging through the mouser catalogue :) No rush, thanks!
Link to part list is there on first post of this thread.
Please not dpdt switch (s2) is back order in mouser for many weeks now.
But you can source from ebay, but seems like costing much more.

Attachments

• JFET TESTER V2.jpg
    JFET TESTER V2.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 216
Hi All
This list will close on Monday 18 March 2019 - 6 PM central time ( i live in US Central time zone). I will take the list as confirmed at that time and close the final numbers. I also plan to contribute 1$ to DIYAUDIO website per board as a token of thanks for providing this opportunity. I am not interested in making money or including my own boards - so i am including my services free so as to contribute to DIYAUDIO. I will decide the actual cost plus shipping on Monday and send out PM's.
seem reasonable number of people in this already and appreciate every one who had shown interest.
kannan