• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matching Jig

2Oz copper & dedicated jumper

• 2oZ copper

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Dedicated jumper clip in kit

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, I have not opened the last boards but they are somewhere at my basement. 5$ per board. Send a PM with your details.

The boards works fine except for a small glitch. The three way switch only work as two way. So it measures Idss and Vp but the mid zero position does not work due to inherent way of design. Keep that in mind when you are getting them. I have to dig up the parts list for the new boards. I have about 10 of them left. First come first serve. Overseas shipping to Europe is possible but honestly it’s more expensive than boards. If there are multiple interested parties I can shipnit to one person for distribution.

PM sent.

Wow,I only got 7 pcbs. I don’t want to disappoint anyone.For EU May be I will order another batch and ship directly to Phil( quantensprung).
Please pm Phil and Phil let me know by end of coming week how many you got? Again it’s only for Europe.
For North America, first come first serve. It includes pms and post so for 7 people. If still significant demand will order another batch.

MHS223 Apem | Mouser
Is needed for dual jfets and is back ordered everywhere.
I am counting demand for 22 boards.
I only got 6.
So for Europe I have to send a batch to someone.
US probably can get one piece to all those who asked earlier.
May be I can get a new batch ordered if everyone wants more than one. Shipping is a killer and don't have time to distribute. Can one of you guys like to volunteer. I can deliver boards to your address.