Attachments

• 1541 selected grade chip.jpeg
    1541 selected grade chip.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,123
Is this real?

Hi, is this a real TDA1541A?

Thanks.

To siu sin man tho:

Do you have the contact from the Philips factory which sells the TDA1541A in volume? As we are putting together a group buy over here and would love to have your contact.

Many thanks for your help.

Attachments

• sample01.jpg
    sample01.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,996
IS this a real tda1541a

hi deskmate88,

This is my New user name.

tube-lover.

I change the user name because I had experience of similar design with one of the diyaudio.com memeber. After discuss
to the moderator, he close all the thread but I need to amend of my kits modification for all the 18 buyers in this .com.

so I open another name from siu sin man tho to this tube-lover.
But later may be will change back to siu sin man tho because the moderator after checked & email to me that will open back my siu sin man tho accounr.

pls see the photos of my kits.
I also had large stock of TDA1541a from philips already because I need to match for my kit use.

I had total 500 pcs on hand otherwise I cannot match them.

I was dealer of tango, tamura, james,Hashimoto, Daburu Japan tube output transformer's dealer.
Parts was Elna, blackgate,RMA Sanyo OS-con, Nichicom gold tune dealer.

All my kits use this type of parts.

thnaks

thomas

Attachments

• tda1541a non-os dac funish.jpg
    tda1541a non-os dac funish.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,941
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
That sure looks like a newly printed one ;) Sorry, but I don't trust that one for a penny.

Nevertheless I hope someone can confirm it is a real A for you. I don't have the absolute truth in detecting fake TDA1541A chips but the font type is new to me as is the series ( and date ).

But if it sounds OK there isn't a real problem, is there ?

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
OK, but as that is a thread dealing with exactly the same topic, it would have been better to post there, rather than open a new thread. To make things easier for future searches, I am going to merge the two threads together, and in a while, remove these off topic comments