interesting designs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
silent screemer, i would love to put 2 huge eyes on eather side of both of your speaker cabinets

if you got handy with design you could add loads of circit boards to these and a face and really give them "carictor" so to speak.....

you must be pretty intelegent to calculate all those angles and shapes, esp that port

...Im going to bed...take a shot of Nyqui, see if I can dream up something to compete with Silent Screamers.

Hopefully I wont have a heart attack from the scare.

Cheers

Here is how it all started... MY partners ugly CD rack some how made its way in my psyche.

Pleasant dreams :)

Attachments

• IMAG0113.jpg
    IMAG0113.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 234
silent screemer, i would love to put 2 huge eyes on eather side of both of your speaker cabinets

if you got handy with design you could add loads of circit boards to these and a face and really give them "carictor" so to speak.....

you must be pretty intelegent to calculate all those angles and shapes, esp that port

Actually far easy than it looks as every slice is a variation of the main template.

Sides will get a generous radius around 1" plus (couldn't show the in SketchUp very easy)

Will see if it needs add on once it done ;)

Mid is the BG neo10 planar, in an open back configuration. The woofer are new, but the no longer available TCsounds TC1000, pretty much the same woofer that Salk uses now in his top of the line Soundscapes. Tweeter is a Transducer Labs N26C ceramic dome. Build thread here:
Introducing: Echelon - Techtalk Speaker Building, Audio, Video, and Electronics Customer Discussion Forum From Parts-Express.com

Here's a shot from the recent InDIYana DIY event.
IMG_2692.jpg

THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!

AND

easter island moai FTW...

humanoid speakers are the future

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.