Hockey Puck SIT 2SK180 by Tokin source NOS

Not much room for negotiation now, with parts being so rare. I am satified at least that I managed to find some. Just paid US$136.00 for the pair including air mail shipping. Not a cheap exercise by any stretch of the imagination, but curiosity got the better of me. I don't think the money was wasted.

Actually Diyers have a two sellers to choose.. better than nothing at all ;)

Attachments

• E678F202-CB42-4401-BB84-4AB954D0B3B7.JPG
    E678F202-CB42-4401-BB84-4AB954D0B3B7.JPG
    420.8 KB · Views: 388
I opened a TT payment account today, for the convenience and convenience of friends all over the world, the handling fee is cheaper, it is much more favorable than paypal, and the fee is much cheaper than AliExpress.

Facilitate everyone's trading cooperation
Account Bank: CITIBANK N.A. New York Branch
Receiving currency: U.S. dollar USD
Payment area: U.S. payment is applicable

Account Bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A., Singapore Branch
Receiving currency: U.S. dollar USD, Australian dollar AUD, Canadian dollar CAD, Singapore dollar SGD, Euro EUR, British pound GBP, Hong Kong dollar HKD, Japanese yen JPY
Payment area: Global payment is applicable

Account Bank: J.P. MORGAN BANK LUXEMBOURG S.A.
Receiving currency: Euro EUR
Payment area: applicable to the euro area (Austria, France, Germany, Italy and other euro area countries) payment

@ V FETish

Rare triodes, sure build amplifiers with them and enjoy favorite music is what Diyers looking for.. thanks for sharing.

With luck we can find new amp design schematic(s) with Tokin in the near future,
in October Online Burning Amp Festival (?)..or..Mr. Pass says patience will be rewarded..
:) Kind regards

Attachments

• DEA3B818-2FDC-402F-AE7E-9CE881C81CAD.JPG
    DEA3B818-2FDC-402F-AE7E-9CE881C81CAD.JPG
    395.1 KB · Views: 518