Help! on Bunggard Fotopositive PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Reichelt

Anybody of us who can say that their daily work isn't affected by the pandemic can call himself a very, very glad guy. There are many outside who can't…
Back on topic: Who's the German distributor you've placed your order? And did you again order photopositive or blank PCB material?
Best regards!
Hi
I ordered from Reichelt.. Both or better all three, I ordered also the Positive spray. Ordered double side single side several sizes.. have a line drive in the que as well as a Extended version of that Class A I'm working on.

Before I ordered from Conrad Swiss.. not really good. Expensive and sometimes bad Quality.
Parcel came in today. Haven't had time to make anything. My Bimmer *BMW 530XI * got a problem to solve. So working on that.
Have ordered also a new Drum Kit for the big LASER..Original from OKI
This weekend I'm going to make the Air channel of the AMP so I will not have much time to work with PCB..

Got 4 new Noctua Low noise fans.

Last edited:
I've also got two old monochrome laser Printers, one of Samsungs ML19xx series and a Brother HL1040. Just curious how I could hack one of them to get it printing directly on PCB material ;).
And yes, Reichelt usually ist a good and reliable source for things like these.
Best regards!

DLP

Hi
you need to find out if the Paper-way is straight and even without any hops. Take a 1mm Hard-paper and feed it.. if goes through then there is a great chance that it works,, If you want to Print PCB then you need a Back Paper-output so the PCB can leave the printer without getting bend..
That's most important.. if "PCB" sticks in the Fuser, then LOCK the PAPERJAM LEVER so that you get more space in between the HEATING AND the TRANSFER ROLL.. then it will work.. or get .5mm PCB single side. If yo need double side, then print both sides on the same Single SIDE PCB.. after Etching and Drilling just cut them and Glue them Back to Back togther.,.,

I know from real Big "Zulieferer" for BMW and also Mercedes Benz that they make double sided PCB that way ..so 2X.5 plus 2 component glue gets you a nice 1.2 to 1.2mm double sided PCB/..
Package with the new Drum for my OKI5550 just came in..
And as you have a color you will be able to print Silkscreen as well as Soldermask ..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.