Help me with this UCD 180 OEM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Reposting here as this seems to be a more appropriate forum

Hey all

I am building an amp using UCD180 OEM modules and feeding the unbuffered input, everything fine with the PSU and it works for a few seconds and mutes shortly after I turn it on. While I was troubleshooting it, I noticed that it plays for a few seconds every time after I connect pin 34 to low and then it just mutes until I disconnect pin 34 and reconnect it to low.

Any hint?

nope. one channel starts when pin 34 is triggered to negative power supply and mutes after few seconds and restarts if I disconnect and reconnect pin 34 to negative.
the other channel stays mute regardless of pin 34 status (to ground or negative power supply).

meeehhhh! :headbash::headbash:

Pin 34 is default on stand by mode. To pull down to activate amp it must be connected to ground pin which is either 5,6,7 or 8 pin of the module. It cannot be connected to anything
Else. I presume that you are using single power supply to power both modules. Use a dvm to check voltage of the supply when connected to module on positive n negative rail & see whats the reading

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.