Gonna buy a new oscilloscope, which one to buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi all,

While this thread is still reasonably active ... I'm looking for a ~ 100 MHz scope preferably with integrated/or add-on digital analyzer with good analyzer software (min 5 ns resolution 8 channels). Quality-wise something like the rigol 1054z that has been talked about would be fine, yet w. 100 MHz & the digital analyzer ... might there be some obvious good buys here (used is also an option)?

Thanks for any input ;-)

Jesper

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi all,

While this thread is still reasonably active ... I'm looking for a ~ 100 MHz scope preferably with integrated/or add-on digital analyzer with good analyzer software (min 5 ns resolution 8 channels). Quality-wise something like the rigol 1054z that has been talked about would be fine, yet w. 100 MHz & the digital analyzer ... might there be some obvious good buys here (used is also an option)?

Thanks for any input ;-)

Jesper

A P.S.: I forgot to say that I'm looking for an oscilloscope that is completely silent i.e. no blower (or a very silent blower).

Again, thanks for your input ...

Jesper

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi all,

@1audio:

Thanks for the tip on this. I can see that it's been discontinued, however, the new QA101 is now 70 MHz & 200 Msps which is even more interesting. And small it is ...

Regarding fans should I end up with a fan equipped oscilloscope it's helpful to know that it appears to be easily replaceable.

Cheers,

Jesper

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.