• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

I'm surprised that we get the boards so soon. Could wait till summer and even further if needed, easily.
Same here, schools and places of gathering, still have shops open but the other day I went to the electronics shop (best in the city) and find my self alone while weeks back you had to wait a quarter of an hour to talk to the stuff.

Everybody take care and we will overcome this.

Last edited:
No but I was lucky enough to live there for a few months (many years ago).

I was referring to the the two women down in Sydney (I believe) charged with affray for beating each other up over a packet of pooper paper in a supermarket. Hardly complimentary and a very poor display of AustralIan "mateship".

Apologies, I'd assumed that the video of the catfight had cross borders sufficiently widely by now.
Sorry didnt Think about this Video.... But Here in germany its almost the same [emoji3]

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Yes, I noticed that the LEDs in the 5v kits were different to the ones I've had on previous kits.

If the red kingbrights, square or lolipop curve shaped, then these two are fine for 5V operation if J3 < 7.5ma.
I did ship green LEDs in first GB to match the capacitors, but had to sub for reds for 5V, I gave up on the color coordination and use ones that will work on all target voltages.

Mine too, thanks! I somehow managed to solder (and thus desolder) the positive q1 to q4 transistors to the negative board twice... Hope these little device can take some beating.. Currently waiting for the trafo's to arrive after which I will try to power a diy muses volume control, neurochrome buffer board and separately a dddac.