• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
hello tea bag . I am ALOPA . I have not received your email requesting payment. for 2018 Salas Boards GB #2 . I have requested 1 PCB and two + 5 volt parts kits and one minus 5 volt parts kit. Please send me the payment email so I can pay by PayPal.

Signed for PCB and 1x +5V MiniKit. Thanks Tea-Bag.

Order added to the spreadsheet. Thanks Tea.

You have all been invoiced. dvb is already paid.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Just a note.
The original orders are all shipped out. I still have some work to do on getting the extras out, but there are boards available.

Do note.

for users who wanted 5V usage, at a minimum, I added a PF5102 measured < 7.5MA IDSS into a seperate pink static bag for use in J3. I also included Red LEDS in there, or in the minikit bag as well, as those are needed to maintain a 5V output. I was less generous with green and red LEDs this GB, as the favorite Red Kingbright LED where made obsolete, with no extra stock to be found. So I used the minimum needed.

Green Kingbrights the default for the kits, would raise that higher than 5v - but they match the Nichicon ES caps nicely otherwise.

So, this may add some confusion, and if you read this, it may clear it up.