• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas Folded Simplistic Phono PCB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
How genuine might the other 2SK369 offers on eBay be? I'm not scared of a little matching, it's just that I don't want to buy any fakes...

I've never known Zhoufang (who lists them) to sell any fakes. Of course I cannot vouch for him. IDSS will typically measure from 10-16ma. So if you order from someone else, they should be in this range, and as vGeorge says, they come on ammo tape for the one's I have seen.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay, I have added a column for 2SK170 kits. They will be 3 pair.

They, as the manual states will focus on the following ranges.

Q4 8.2-8.5mA I pairs
Q5 for 7.5-8.5mA pairs
Q6 with >Q5 up to 10mA spec pairs.

The kit will be 16.00 as a line item.

You can add the column to it to express interest. I am having someone measure these up for me, so these like the 369's, may ship a bit later at no extra costs.

I will try to start getting the final GB details together today and send out the Private message details in the next day or so. If you need to be on vacation between now and the 22nd of September, let me know and I can invoice you know, assuming you don't mind a bit of variance on the parts you get ;)