• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas Folded Simplistic Phono PCB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB for Salas Boards happening now! Ends April 19th 2015

Group Buy period is in effect, and will end at 4/19/2015

Okay, if you have signed up for the GB, you should have received an PM with instructions to deal with payment.

If you have not signed up for it, either enter your DIYAUDIO name into the spreadsheet linked below, or Private Message me and we can take of it from there.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The GB for the Salas board is open for payment up until 11:59PM EST 4/19/2015.

GB ENDS NEXT SUNDAY!!

Payment is via PayPal invoice only. You will need to send me your paypal email via private message for me to start this process.

Folded Simple Phono Preamp

proto_twin.jpg

Per board cost is $52.00

Link for first post for build guide
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/grou...-folded-simplistic-phono-pcb.html#post3615620

RAW Supply details -Use before RIAA board as pre power supply.

$15.00 for PCB

IMG_1630.jpg

MiniKit BOM section. This links goes to full details of all the parts included in the kits and there respective positions on the board.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs/tea-bag/741-salas-board-minikits-full-kits.html

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Tea-Bag

Ive only recently discovered this thread and Im dead keen on building it. Any chance of another GB soon or any spares available that I might be able to snap up? I love your work...... classC

TIA

Yes, I have some spares.
I will send you a PM and please review the first post in the thread about the optional parts available (well most are available)

Still waiting for boards arrival, then they will be shipped asap.