• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for R-2R Volume Controller with 4 inputs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi. Do you still have boards available? I'd be interested in 1 bare pcb plus programmed micro controller. thanks

You are on the list. BUT "Malvin has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Please make some space on your private inbox.

Regards,
Tibi

Last edited by a moderator:
:Hello Tibi
I already received my PCBs and everything is ok, but I have to small questions:
Can you point me to the correct schematic for this pcb (didnt't found that on vicol audio) ?
It's possible to use ATMEGA16A-AU or ATMEGA16L-8AU instead of ATMEGA16-8AU as described on BOM?

Best regards and happy holidays :hohoho::hohoho:

NP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.