• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I am currently out of PRP and Takman resistors. I might be able to order more of them, but the Tak's would have to be at at least 1/2 watt in the 220k section (read more $). If people really want these I will order maybe 5-10 sets of each. I still have about 70 boards total left. Once I get a bit lower, I will bleed the stock out slower if original buyers haven't gotten their packages, so I don't run out if theirs gets lost.

Based on last time, most had arrived at the 4 week mark.

Of course I can order more boards, I was hoping to have enough to put off ordering more until June or so, if demand is still there for it. :)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi everybody,

time ago I bought a finished BoZ, I wondering if it is possible to transform it in a DCB1.

The 25K Alps pot seems to fits, but the trafo is 2x30 Volts! Becouse of enough room in the case I would also add an headphone amp.

Any insight?

Cheers
Peppe

Attachments

• 7c4d_1.JPG
    7c4d_1.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 339