• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

Please check this one
Farnell : 1003205 - HLMP-K101

Attachments

• Farnell     1003205    HLMP-K101 Led.jpg
    Farnell 1003205 HLMP-K101 Led.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 465
  • Farnell     1003205    HLMP-K101 Led 2.jpg
    Farnell 1003205 HLMP-K101 Led 2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
Hello All,
I am new to this thread. This past Sunday I went to Burning Amp and came home with a nice new PCB in Hand.
This thread has lots of information to dig through. I have questions. Is there a recommended parts list (upgrades?)? How do I get on the list for the next buy of matched parts? Is there a summary somewhere that looks like assembly instructions?
Thank You
DT
All just for fun!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello All,
I am new to this thread. This past Sunday I went to Burning Amp and came home with a nice new PCB in Hand.
This thread has lots of information to dig through. I have questions. Is there a recommended parts list (upgrades?)? How do I get on the list for the next buy of matched parts? Is there a summary somewhere that looks like assembly instructions?
Thank You
DT
All just for fun!
DT, you received a proto board from the gb, your lucky in that you got one before most others. Some of the parts around the relay have changed. Scroll back not too far and Korben69 posted BOM 4.2, that's pretty accurate. on the other thread (building a symmertrical B1 buffer?) Ian444 posted assembly hints. I hope that helps. If you patient, a lot of people will be getting boards and going through the same process.

The 2SK170BL transistors are the only part that is a bit more difficult to source, but I just noticed that you list Sacramento as your location ... and it also just so happens that I have a few that I can share. All the rest is in stock at mouser, with the possible exception of fancy resistors for the audio path. partsconnexion is the best place to get those.

Send a PM to get in touch for the 2SK170 transistors. Which pcb did you get, hyp or mez?