Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://jimmyauw.com/2009/01/19/ipod-budget-tweak/
ipod-tweak.jpg

http://jimmyauw.com/2009/05/10/more-asus-xonar-u1-mods/
ic-back.jpg

That looks more like a light green tac!!!!! maybe he should tweak his cameras white balance...

After further research I realise what a sheltered life I have led...
Faber-Castell Tack-it Rubber Adhesive | Staples®

Any colour tac, now do the different colours have a different effect on the sound... I wonder because I can tell the colour of the solder resist on a PCB; just by looking at it:) Or should that be a ...)

Ebay is actually full of this stuff, Coconut Audio returns.

Proximity Stone Unreal Pro EMI RFI Radiation Cleaning for Professional System | eBay

Proximity Stone is placed beside the audio component with the black window facing the component. It's our only product that doesn't need to touch the audio system. It cleans blackbody radiation from the component without negative side effects.
Built from volcanic magma that is rapidly cooled into a glass like black pyramid. This pyramid naturally collects negative energy from the base, and beams out positive energy from the apex using our proprietary crystal formulas.
When audio components are turned on, they generate an electromagnetic field around them which will stay at a constant size. When our product is inside this field, the size of this field is reduced, because the noise is collected and beamed away quicker than new noise can be generated by the component.

This stuff is getting so stupid at some point it has to be actionable.

Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula — NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!

Status
Not open for further replies.