Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is just plain evil. Usually you might assume some self deception or unnaturally open mindedness. But that is just clearly purposeful lying..

:confused::D:whip::whip:
That product and its description is baffle gab not even George Orwell's pigs could concoct!
So it needs to be plugged into an amplifier's outputs, to reduce high frequency-
sort of like a carbon fibre, stylish audio suppository.
And ....people pay for this?
I can't decide if the engineers who design solidly conceived, well designed products would be amused or discouraged , happening upon this sort of thing.
Since I have no talent in circuit design, I choose to be entertained by it.

That one is just plain evil. Usually you might assume some self deception or unnaturally open mindedness. But that is just clearly purposeful lying..
Even more magical only one is need for a stereo . It is in due course filled with damping material to keep the unknowing non-seeing engineer from the secrets that lie within . Also note it is new and improved . You to want to be in the know and out of dough. There's also one for AC . The question is does this sell ?

cellulose nanofibrillated fiber

Not actually snake oil but if it catches on would open a whole new area of Audiophillic devices and claims, just imagine how refined a burr walnut cellulose nanofibrillated fiber transistor would sound compared to a rough and ready pine based one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.