• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Paradise Phono PCB Set

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jazid, indeed the last tweeks can be easily implemented as shown on the pictures. Simply add the few caps under the pcb, and don't mount the few parts that are not doing anything... Simple as that.

And yes, the next batch will have these last tweeks implemented.

BTW since Dec 10th I was trying to reach Star Cruiser, and as per his request I send a Paypal invoice to be paid. He never got back to me, so his kit, the last of the first batch is still available...

SB

Last edited:
Hi. A builder mentionned to me a reference in the assembly guide to small smd caps to put under the pcb. The original pcb has provision for RIAA through holes type, or smd on the top, or smaller smd caps on the bottom. Mine has just the two types of pads on the top (through holes and C1206 size). I prefered not to have to work with these very small smd caps on the bottom.

The assembly guide was done by someone else, not me, so I don't have the source version, and cannot change it. Please ignore reference to the small smd caps on the back of the pcb.

My Parts List mentions only the through holes caps or the large C1206, that you install on the pcb top. I used the C1206 myself.

Sorry for the confusion

SB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.