• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE: Big Electrolytic Cans 26000uF, 250VDC, 3" x 9", Kinda Heavy

Joined 2014
Paid Member
They were destined for some BIG class A/B amps. I also have a bjillion IRFP240 & IRFP9240 mosfets buried in storage still in their International Rectifier boxes (in tubes) from Digi-Key. One day I'll get to them. One day..
Those irfp devices will go quickly. I'll keep an eye out for your post about them. I would be interested in a bunch at this point (well, maybe not a bunch by your standards)

Last edited:
@SmarmyDog many people will be interested in those mosfets too. If you really have them at matching scale, but dont want to do that, perhaps someone with the DiyAudio store could be contacted to consider a bulk deal - to keep the lot together. I dont know what their stock looks like, or who mathches them. Perhaps @6L6?

I don't speak on their behalf in any way, shape or form...but big pools of these arent discussed very often. Seems worth a shot. Could give life to many new amplifiers.

Just a thought ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Hi SmarmyDog, I'm just down the road in Encinitas and would be interested in the caps. No problem to drop by sometime.
David
Things got loony-busy this past week. I got called to jury duty (criminal case), am trying to get three boys off to three different colleges, and have an insane workload presently. Oh, and eye surgery this coming Monday. It might be next Wednesday or so before I can assess what I have left. Several other locals are also interested. If I still have any you are certainly welcome to some. If I don't get back to you by Wednesday PM then feel free to give me a nudge.

Cheers, -Casey