• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE: Big Electrolytic Cans 26000uF, 250VDC, 3" x 9", Kinda Heavy

Leftovers from an old project that never came to fruition. Mallory, United Chemi-Con, and probably others. Looks like over 100 left. Likely need re-formed by now. Bonanza for locals (Carlsbad, CA) -- free pickup. Shipping 'em is rather expensive. Two per USPS Medium Flat-Rate Box is $16.10.

20200613_141748.jpg

20200920_162514.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

Cheers, -Casey

Reactions: 4 users
So . . did you build enough of the project to see if it dimmed the lights when you turned it on?;)

Those are remarkable-enough bits to be worth considering driving to you from Kansas City to buy 4 or 8 or 12. Have you fixed a price for something like that?

I could swing by daqvin_carter's on the way home -- he sounded interested . .

Cheers

edit: . . and WAY-great pics . .

Last edited:
Those are remarkable-enough bits to be worth considering driving to you from Kansas City to buy 4 or 8 or 12. Have you fixed a price for something like that?
That would be a serious road trip! :)

Anyone who wants to drive to Carlsbad, CA can have a box of 16 free. I'm not sure how well these big electrolytics age -- they are from the '90s. I'm only charging actual shipping for folks in the US that would like 2 ($16.10 flat-rate) or 4 ($21.50 flat-rate).

Yes, it would be -- but I've got relation in Utah and western Montana that I don't see nearly enough of . .

But then I estimated the fuel costs . . Whoa !! Even if I borrow my wife's car for its 40 MPG, it would strain the budget. Sure would be a super score, though!

Really, really generous of you!

Will PM you -- Cheers