• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First One - mosFET amplifier module

Hey put me down for 2x FO -Ms when will they come in? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone stole Andrej.... No where to be found...

Maybe someone has an M 1.4 module for sale ?

FO M in production, will be announced here when available. ;)

FO L only 20 modules left on stock, hurry if like to make best power amp. :D

Four new FO L ready to travel the world. :)

Regards, L.C. :wave:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 498
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 494
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 464
FO S is based around ALF08NP16V5 mosfet which is happen to be unobtainable, any suggestions? :rolleyes:
yes, do same as FO M but with 8amp devices and 100ma bias, as this is the major concern to multiamping I d say. cost wise this is few euro less only but ok you can make a lower price for such S version...
just remember one could find a pair of LJ L7 mosfet for 40 euro so if we go FO there is a reason.

yes, do same as FO M but with 8amp devices and 100ma bias, as this is the major concern to multiamping I d say. cost wise this is few euro less only but ok you can make a lower price for such S version...
just remember one could find a pair of LJ L7 mosfet for 40 euro so if we go FO there is a reason.

L7 is dangerous and with Fake components.

Well it was running for 20 hours before I started adjustment. There was 45 mv at TP 3- 4. Can not see any 10 ohm resistor. Anything I can do?

Nothing really much you can do now, there's full bunch of SMD parts on bottom of PCB. TP1-TP2 mV adjustment should be trivial, can not imagine how a spark came into equation. Was multimeter set to A instead mV?

I consider myself experienced in this regard but I always approach to setup adjustments with max caution.

Did you like the sound in that 20 hours session or it was just powered without the signal?