First ever black hole image

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The intelligence of this woman, her enthusiasm, something so beautiful that emanates from her can bring tears to you as the greatest musicians can do.
YouTube
Something very rare and precious, the same simplicity, the same emotion.
YouTube

Succeeding to get the picture of the invisible from the idea that everything in the universe obeys the same forms, the same harmonies, those same of our daily life, is, somewhere, to approach a mystery greater than the one of a black hole. A mystery that some people call, without being able to define it, "God".

Last edited:
After watching Katie’s TED talk, I couldn’t help but imagine her middle school science fair project - probably not a paper mache volcano? :D

She probably built an MRI.

I loved how, when the trolls attacked her saying a guy wrote most of the code, that guy busted their humps and defended her big time.

And she said it was a team effort.

Class, major class. They have my utmost respect. That is how all should live their lives.

Jn

The real image before they doctored it :)

Attachments

• guitarpicks.jpg
    guitarpicks.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 138
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.