Fake transistors from eBay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Scottish company ?
The semiconductor factory 20 miles down the road from me is American --Hughes International.

Greenock-Livingston -Glenrothes -East Kilbride and many more locations in Scotland have American companies manufacturing semiconductors including Motorola (chips )--Dunfermline -30 miles down the road from me.

Yes bought from both Farnell (Element 14)--USA owned and very well known RS.

hopefully there real

Detailed Seller Information

• Business Name:BLUE SCREENZ LTD
  • Business Type:private
  • Trade Register Number:SC485023
  • VAT Number:GB305916900
  • Phone number:00447498201517
  • Customer Services Address:
    • 20 Whin Place
    • GLASGOW
    • Glasgow
    • G74 3XS
    • GB
  • Business Address:
    • 20 Whin Place
    • GLASGOW
    • Scotland
    • G74 3XS
    • GB

hopefully there real

Detailed Seller Information

• Business Name:BLUE SCREENZ LTD
  • Business Type:private
  • Trade Register Number:SC485023
  • VAT Number:GB305916900
  • Phone number:00447498201517
  • Customer Services Address:
    • 20 Whin Place
    • GLASGOW
    • Glasgow
    • G74 3XS
    • GB
  • Business Address:
    • 20 Whin Place
    • GLASGOW
    • Scotland
    • G74 3XS
    • GB

Nature of business (SIC)
47910 - Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet
FAROOQ, Umar AHMAD, Shahbaz FAROOQ, Qirat-Ul-Ain
28 Aug 2014 Incorporation
Statement of capital on 2014-08-28
GBP 100

BLUE SCREENZ LIMITED, Get trade details of Household articles and toilet articles, of plastics (excl. tableware, kitchenware, baths, shower-baths, washbasins,

Last edited:

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
hopefully there real
20 Whin Place Glasgow seems to trace to a laptop/cellphone fixer in an old industrial shed between several expressway junctions and the Vauxhall dealer.

Attachments

• BLUESCREENZLTD-42.gif
    BLUESCREENZLTD-42.gif
    228.8 KB · Views: 331
As you can see Whin Place is not in a very salubrious part of Glasgow , I know more about them having lived and worked in Glasgow , the parts will not have been purchased from those big US companies I quoted but from "elsewhere ".

Whin Place is not in Glasgow itself but in an outlying area remote from Glasgow but still under the Glasgow postcode --East Kilbride -10 to 15 miles south east as such commercial businesses are charged a much lower rate by the council than they would if the company was anywhere within 5 miles of the city centre.

I do not wish to say much more on this as I know the Law ,so all I will say is I will stick to the big main dealers but you never know I could be wrong but knowing what I know I don't think I am.

A clue here is the telephone number Glasgow numbers (generally ) start with the code -- 0141.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.