F5 Turbo Circuit Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here is a drawing from the old Boards. but the conections are about the same.
the link is used just for balanced amp configuration. With a standar stereo amp the link is shorted to sig. gnd.

Attachments

• F5 turbo.png
    F5 turbo.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 906
Question regarding wiring of diyAudio pcbs.

Please see my litle principle sketch below. Does this make sense? Especially the O/P to the speaker!?
I'm wondering if it makes a difference when I use the very right side output connection from the pcb instead of the centered O/P connection of the gain stage pcb.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Attachments

• pcb wiring.jpg
    pcb wiring.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 746
To those it may concern.
It is a pity thats not possible for those members here on diyAudio that want to build a F5T V2 on one PCB like what UKToecutter made with his layout v.1, can buy this here on diyAudio(or from any other members). I do not know of other possibilities to buy a cacode V2 PCB then what you can buy from Jims Audio.

Eivind Stillingen

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
It is a pity thats not possible for those members here on diyAudio that want to build a F5T V2 on one PCB

It's not a pity, because by separating the Front-end from the outputs it is possible to have one PCB set make all the different versions... V1, V2, V3, etc... Balanced in or Unbalanced, Cascode or not, Dual Jfet or not, and as many output Mosfet as you choose to implement. Doubling up on everything will let you implement fully balanced.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.