Extinction Level Event: 5G. Death by the trillions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The name multiple sclerosis refers to the scars (sclerae – better known as plaques or lesions) that form in the nervous system. These lesions most commonly affect the white matter in the optic nerve, brain stem, basal ganglia, and spinal cord, or white matter tracts close to the lateral ventricles.[5] The function of white matter cells is to carry signals between grey matter areas, where the processing is done, and the rest of the body. The peripheral nervous system is rarely involved.[8]

To be specific, MS involves the loss of oligodendrocytes, the cells responsible for creating and maintaining a fatty layer—known as the myelin sheath—which helps the neurons carry electrical signals (action potentials).[5] This results in a thinning or complete loss of myelin and, as the disease advances, the breakdown of the axons of neurons. When the myelin is lost, a neuron can no longer effectively conduct electrical signals.[8] A repair process, called remyelination, takes place in early phases of the disease, but the oligodendrocytes are unable to completely rebuild the cell's myelin sheath.[44] Repeated attacks lead to successively less effective remyelinations, until a scar-like plaque is built up around the damaged axons.[44]

Multiple sclerosis - Wikipedia

@JN: can you confirm, when a fully fledged piled high and deep says 'what I think is happening' what percentage of the time does that mean he is well out his comfort zone and is in fact as clueless as the rest of us are all the time?
When it is within their wheelhouse, the percentage within comfort zone can be quite high.

When the topics are wildly divergent, say biochemistry and electromagnetic field theory, the percentage outside any comfort zone...well, there is usually no comfort zone. Just wild guesses and speculation.

Collaborative efforts across disciplines can be quite successful, but only if the players actually communicate.. think skunkworks.

jn

Long term effects is not something that can be easily assessed.
That is why properly controlled scientific studies are necessary.
What if it is just big time money trying to push its agenda through, with no respect to the true consequences?
You do understand that you just described the crackpot website you pasted hundreds of links to, right? You are foisting a politically motivated, non scientific website on us, who's website agenda is to try to convince non scientific people they are both correct and on your side.

Their operational model is to target non scientific, non critical thinking people, in the hopes they will continue to spread their agenda. You have not actually read the linked studies, and certainly have no intention to do so..you are a model customer.

How come various communities from California are already blocking 5G in their vicinity and suing telecommunication companies that are trying to push it through?
Because people with a political agenda are foisting conspiracy theories, citing studies without actual conclusions, trying for the mob mentality to quash what they want to stop.

I would hope that you actually read the links you post for us. Actually understand what the research is showing. But, I do not see you ever enlightening yourself and admitting you've been had.

Prove me wrong..learn what you need to learn..I would like that.

Jn

Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Just one word. Antivaxers. It's the same mechanism exactly.

No matter the subject, only a small percentage of the population actually understands the topic well enough to recognize what the crack pots push. Behind it all are people who make money off unwary people taken in by the outright lies and unproved "science". The same holds true for audio cables, cable lifts ... and my all time favorite - the green marker for CDs. The Blue Tack craze was another successful raid on people's wallets.

For people who understand what is going on, the false ideas make us annoyed, almost feeling pain watching others get sucked into the issues they are pushing. Bybee devices is a current and long term joke. If you look back into the 1920's and 1930's, you will see the same darned kinds of things with electrical medical devices and potions for health. You can almost take the general text, replace it with modern terms and whatever you want to push and run the same scam today.

One massive warning sign is the claim that science can't explain why something works, and they are trying to silence the good folks bring the <whatever> to the masses. Another is that big business wants to hide technology so they can milk the public. Think of the 200 mpg carburetor of the 70's and 80's. Government conspiracy to hide something is another alarm bell you should listen to.

The scams are endless. The claims about government and big business hiding technology are common threads in the various claims. Science not being able to explain the effect is another, or that a real effect can't be measured.

-Chris

For a moment, let us talk about money. Or: "follow the money".
Obviously, there is a group of 5G proponents, and 5G opponents in this discussion.

Personally, I can well imagine the big time big bucks that can be made by selling new, 5G related hardware (antennas, micro base stations, data communications, trunk connections and all). Sales on a pan-global basis. I can imagine that this is a very attractive market, for the proponents and various 5G stakeholders, a huge sales opportunity. Big time. Money to kill for. With stakeholders in telecomms, pharmacy, various hardware manufacturers, possibly software companies (network management, etc), governments, governmental regulators, secret services, dictatorships, autocracies and such.

But I cant imagine the similar type of big time money to be gained by the opponents of 5G. Where is the hidden agenda, the hidden money to be gained, by expressing fears related to what opponents claim "untested and potentially hazardous to health 5G technology". Where are the big bucks to be gained by the opponents? In what areas, segments? Where is the money here? Who will make a (similar in market size) profit by being against 5G?

Help me out here. Maybe I am missing something.

I remember the times when smoking of cigarettes was considered not to be a health hazard. Actually, a similar discussion went on back then, between the proponents / stakeholders of tobacco sales, and the opponents, who suspected otherwise. Similarly, back then, the tobacco industry had a strong case against those opponents, discrediting whatever fears were being expressed back then.

Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi zjjwwa,
No, the opponents have a bigger motivator, more effective than money ever will be. Fear. Same motivator for the antivaxers. Fear of the unknown because they don't understand it.

The same thing as anti-gun groups, fear of crime. But since when do people commit crime with their own, registered gun? Almost never (in Canada anyway). So anti-gun laws will not change anything up here. I think that such laws in the 'States might reduce violence slightly.

The cool thing about fear is that you can control large groups of people with very little effort. That = power. Same thing as money. Money allows you to have others induce fear for you, and then you have power by manipulating those people.

Fear is generally generated through ignorance of a subject - like 5G RF output. They need more stations because the power is actually lower. But people don't actually understand that. Much ado about nothing.

-Chris

The cool thing about fear is that you can control large groups of people with very little effort. That = power. Same thing as money. Money allows you to have others induce fear for you, and then you have power by manipulating those people.
(...) The cool thing about fear is that you can control large groups of people with very little effort. That = power.
Hey, I am from Poland, remember? And we just have had an election. A lousy one. I know about fear. I know about how fear can be used to manipulate elections. You would have to see it, to believe it. Fear = Control.
You are actually lucky, because you are from Canada, and not from USA. So as intriguing as it may seem, I actually fully agree with you on the subject of fear.

Not withstanding other divergences of our opinions.

Last edited:
@JN: can you confirm, when a fully fledged piled high and deep says 'what I think is happening' what percentage of the time does that mean he is well out his comfort zone and is in fact as clueless as the rest of us are all the time?

Not jn, but I generally assume my years of education have given me a leg up on making more convincing stories of conjecture than the mob. ;) But as to your question, it depends on whether it's in your field or not. I'm a lot better (as is everyone) at going a step into the beyond from the footing of my expertise than otherwise. And the hope that my training gave me the tools to more quickly grasp foreign lands of knowledge. Like, you know, reading an abstract to a paper and seeing that it didn't reject the null hypothesis at p< .05, which is hardly significant into itself. ;) Or more practically, being able to communicate with colleagues on multidisciplinary projects.

Last edited:
Science is now a new religion. Those days of real experiments are gone.
Mathematicians and staticians have taken over. 1/2 empty = 1/2 full. 1/2 and 1/2 cancel, so empty = full.
One astronomical guy claimed she has trapped the bad smell of some cosmos radiation inside a container. They measure things that cannot be measured. Can claim a wave came to them after thousands of light years.
They claim moon walk for hours whereas the suit they wear is not fit for more than 15 minutes.
Science is some thing that can also be used to fool people for years.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Not jn, but I generally assume my years of education have given me a leg up on making more convincing stories of conjecture than the mob. ;) But as to your question, it depends on whether it's in your field or not. I'm a lot better (as is everyone) at going a step into the beyond from the footing of my expertise than otherwise.

Well I've not hung around proper researchers much recently but from my previous lives I don't remember any of them saying whilst in 'scientist' mode ' What I think is happening'. Generally the phrasing is along the lines of 'current hypothesis' or 'evidence points to'. But I am out of touch. Come to think of it back when I rubbed shoulders 'I' wasn't used much at all. It was 'we', but that might have been a last century thing which is why the phrase raised an eyebrow. Probably me reading too much into it again.

Well I've not hung around proper researchers much recently but from my previous lives I don't remember any of them saying whilst in 'scientist' mode ' What I think is happening'. Generally the phrasing is along the lines of 'current hypothesis' or 'evidence points to'. But I am out of touch. Come to think of it back when I rubbed shoulders 'I' wasn't used much at all. It was 'we', but that might have been a last century thing which is why the phrase raised an eyebrow. Probably me reading too much into it again.
When presenting research results to the public, it is generally not good to say "what I think is happening" without having something to rest the thinking on. Even worse is to continue down the path the thinking implies without content. Like walking past the end of the plank.

When I work with a group of people with a wide range of skills, brainstorming does include "what I think is happening". And as a group leader, it is extremely important to make sure every single person is comfortable saying that in a session. If I simply quash that kind of casual discussion because it is unconventional or possibly incorrect, I lose that person and their expertise. They may still be at the meeting, but their engagement is lost.

Selection of a group of people for their expertise and experience is done for a reason. Using all of it is very important.

jn

I thought that more stations= more precision in mobility detection....As in Secret Services having a more precise triangulation on your current whereabouts?

Triangulation isn't needed or used to find you. All modern phones have sat nav (GPS, Glonass...) systems built in. These can be activated remotely by the emergency management people (911) in your country, and probably many more.

People fear being zapped by satellites in the sky, yet walk around with a bluetooth transmitter stuck in their ear, and live with a constant 50 / 60 Hz EM field around them. The power grid runs in the gigawatt power level and some parts of it are very close to us. A bluetooth device runs at the milliwatt power level, but may be inches from the brain.

A LEO satellite in the sky is at least 100 miles away and has a very finite and small power system. We are already being zapped by GPS and other sat nav signals from space, but it takes some very specialized and sensitive equipment to even detect them. The signals are actually below the noise floor and require DSP magic to recover them.

Geosynchronous satellites are by definition about 22,000 miles away. They are larger and more powerful, but the distance makes their signals weaker.

The average human in an urban environment probably receives far more EM radiation from the nearby EM generators, yet we chose to fear stuff that's miles away.

Stick an antenna on an RF spectrum analyzer and take it for a ride. I did this for years in my job at Motorola, usually while chasing down interference between different types of wireless service, often police and cellular, or TV and UHF two way radio. The worst RF environment I found in several years of doing this was at the upper level of the NFL football stadium in Miami Florida. Here you are up in the air and right next to the antenna farm for all of the Miami TV stations. Each TV transmitter has an Effective Radiated Power level from 500 KW to 1 MW, and there were 10 of them at that time. That location became one of our RF torture tests for new UHF radio equipment designs. I had other RF hot spots on the map for each unique combination of radio frequency bands we used.

I have also done it here in rural nowhere while trying to find a cellular signal strong enough to boost and bring into the house. There are far less RF signals here and all of them combined add up to less energy than the WiFi hotspot in the basement.

Other than the power grid, the biggies are the broadcast services, TV, AM and FM radio. In a densely populated area you may find a blanket of constant radio, TV and low level microwave (door openers at 10 GHz) and transient signals from the RF devices we use daily, and yes cell phones are quite strong when close by, but transient since the user is typically moving. Some of the newer cars emit radar in the 33 GHz region as part of the collision avoidance system, and this can be quite strong. Again, a transient signal that is largely reflected by the car you are in.

Standing under a cell or TV tower, you will find weak or no signals, since the waves radiate out perpendicular to the antennas up on the tower. The signal strength on the ground peaks at 1/4 to 5 miles away depending on the height of the tower, and the down tilt of the antennas. I have seen places where there is a cellular antenna on a tower near a tall building such that it is almost outside a window. This WILL provide a strong signal at that window.

This brings me to another "Fear Factor," smart meters. People fear these as much as 5G. There is a smart meter on the side of my house with only wood and plastic between me and it. The RF spectrum analyzer on my workbench is about 10 feet from the meter. The meter emits a random burst of RF energy in the 900 MHz region when it wants to. Sometimes it's every few seconds, usually it can go for minutes or hours without sending anything. Its RF signal strength is weaker than the Comcast WiFi box which transmits constantly, and far weaker than a cell phone at the same distance, and transmits far less often. A modern 4G cell phone will ping the tower every minute or so even when it's just sitting on a table unused, but powered on.

Everyone on the planet does get a constant dose of EM energy. For those living in remote areas without a power grid, it's quite low, undetectable without special equipment.

For those working in a modern office building the total EM exposure would be a hodge podge of transient signals like cell phones, and constant emissions of EM from WiFi, power delivery, and all the stuff we don't even think about like the SMPS's inside every "energy efficient" LED light bulb. I have to turn off the lights in my basement to get an accurate THD reading on my HP 8903A audio analyzer due to interference from the switchers in the LED lighting, and even with the lights off the analyzer reads a background level of about 0.4 millivolts at 60Hz.

OK, we ARE all part of some giant EM experiment.....let's turn off the biggest offenders....that would be the power grid, followed by all of the radio and TV broadcast services. All of the cell towers in a city don't add up to the RF power being pumped into air by the TV broadcast towers. The average cellular antenna on a tower runs at 20 watts. The average TV transmitter in the US runs at 500 KW with many at 1 MW.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.