electronic music

I like synth music from my own analog modules. I made the famous CEM3340 VCO's into a module. They make em' in Latvia now for 7$ each.
Just like some people say about amps , each type of VCO has it's own "voice" . Triangle core , sawtooth/relaxation core - each circuit has its
own character/voice.
https://www.davidhaillant.com/simple-vco-update-1-0/#more-2497 I'm building this one now -
He just has a AC coupled saw , I'm going to level shift and add a PWM adjustable square to it.

I really like the Moog ladder filter (below) , with modern matched dual SMD I should get quite the precision classic sound.

They really want too much for most OEM "eurorack modules" 100-500$ yikes . The best sequencer driven stuff is eurorack.
Ambient can be really unique with one of a kind analog modules patched to each other.
Girl knows how to turn them knobs !
And beat /ambient mixes.
OS

Attachments

• Minimoog famous ladder filter Yusynth.jpg
    Minimoog famous ladder filter Yusynth.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: 1 user
But where are the keyboards ? :(
No keyboards , quantized sequencer voltages into VCO's. Or , even random voltage generators.
OR even random controlling another random source.
"morphing waveform VCO" - CV controlled. Many feedback loops...
Edit - with a keyboard , you can set the sequencer notes. Some sequencers are a sample/hold for each step , keyboard CV
can be locked for that step. Some will take the midi note , lock that to a step - play back a gated CV loop.
Or , like the WHO synth music ... use a arpeggiator to embellish a single note.

OS

Last edited:
jako jako rules @ostriper
ad synth: i might have this for you as this is the only moog replica production i watch right now. sorry for double posting: portacosmo. the punk in the synth world.
banat thank you for all.

Last edited:
I like synth music from my own analog modules. I made the famous CEM3340 VCO's into a module. They make em' in Latvia now for 7$ each.
Just like some people say about amps , each type of VCO has it's own "voice" . Triangle core , sawtooth/relaxation core - each circuit has its
own character/voice.
https://www.davidhaillant.com/simple-vco-update-1-0/#more-2497 I'm building this one now -
He just has a AC coupled saw , I'm going to level shift and add a PWM adjustable square to it.

I really like the Moog ladder filter (below) , with modern matched dual SMD I should get quite the precision classic sound.

They really want too much for most OEM "eurorack modules" 100-500$ yikes . The best sequencer driven stuff is eurorack.
Ambient can be really unique with one of a kind analog modules patched to each other.
Girl knows how to turn them knobs !
And beat /ambient mixes.
OS

You should make a MIDI to resistance switch, or add something like a quantiser control with the same effect. The MIDI would allow sequencing and recording and shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Even an Arduino could be used to take sequencer output and create a voltage level for use (or switch a resistance ladder).