easyDAC = NOS R-2R AD1862 DAC + Headphone Amp

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Screenshot

Good Morning Miro,

I have made a screenshot of what the analyzer sees, when playing music.

Doesn't look so bad I would say.

Ch0: BCK 3MHz
CH1: LE/LRCK 48 kHz
Ch2: Data 1862
Ch3: Data 2706
Ch6: GND

Does it help?

Have a nice day :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-08 115833.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-08 115833.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 192
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Kind guys here :)

Well, good evening to all fellow DIYers. I like to mention, that I find in all of Miro threads a very warm, relaxed and helpful atmosphere, which I really enjoy. Thanks to all the contributors. And, it is nice to get issues solved in this mood.

I built this amp in order to listen to music at work (even I am mostly in Homeoffice these times). For work I also got the closed back K371 which seems to be a nice match for me (with the mentioned passive inline filter). Have used it a lot for listening to the original AD1862 DAC via Whammy or ACP+. The latter's slightly euphonic and Whammy more neutral. This integrated one is very neutral as far as I can say up to now.

Now I just have to finish the case. Send some pics these days.

Btw, if one here in Europe needs a pcb, drop a PN. I have two or three to give away.

Cheers, Ernst

Last edited:
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Miro, starting point is opa134. I have bought another pair, but do not have in brain, what type it was. It was recommended by you and so it might be the mentioned one.

It will take some time to listen in, as I am on vacation this week and my plan is to work in the garden. No office time - not much listening time.

Thanks for caring.

Cheers, Ernst