Dx Precision, finally released... now debugged and better than HRII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Why adhesive?

Avoid you to open holes to screws into the heatsink while you are not decided if will use this one or not...if it will be too much big or not.

Parts not decided, maybe will need to increase, maybe to decrease the output pairs...so...you will have room to change you mind without have those holes opened to screws.

Transistor may burn when subjected to killer load (1.6 ohms EMF generator) so, you may need to increase the number of transistors or to modify the output connections... so..better not to finish things you are starting..... not to make things to last when you are not sure if those parts will be there or not.

You can even change your mind to use "L" shape, or to assemble different because of the enclosure you have...so...it is something to test, that allow you to remove latter.

Without the permanent hole we make into the heatsink that turns awfull after years of work on it.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• strong in place.jpg
    strong in place.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 835
Between my transistors and heatsink there are thermal compound

The glue is over the transistor and heatsink, a layer that hold the unit in place.

Heat transference is the best possible, nothing can be better than transistors mounted directly into heatsink, without insulators and using thermal compound.

Also my transistors are sanded using grain 500 waterproof sandpaper.... this is made using a piece of glass (flat) under the sandpaper, then, transistor goes over and is twisted there till have a flat surface to best possible heat transference.

UK friends do not need to send me thermal glue.... sittuation is under control...thanks,

regards,

Carlos

The neigthboor...the damn fat guy, the victim!

I was very lazy to test Precision II..... because this means test once again.... felt not motivated....but the motivation moved INTO the appartment above mine...the guy is living into the flat had a very nice woman living there before him, young and pretty and very friendly to me...now a fat guy there, and i hate fat guys!..they remember, when i watch them, that i am fat too!

ahahahahah!

He installed an air conditioned machine.....no problems, but 2 nigths before i was waken up with that noise of watter drops falling down into my own air conditioned box.... we have box fixed, made of concrete (cement and iron) to hold the equipment.

But into the equipment back side, theres a tube to colect watter that is created into the equipment..condenser watter have to go out from this tube.... and the tube has a piece of rubber, a longer tube to force watter to fall down distant from the other equipments.

The guy did not have installed that...ahahahahahha.... a pitty...in the reality not only for me... a pitty for him too.

I was there and asked him, kindly, to install the tube, and i have offered my help, my arms to help him to move the heavy thing.

Well... see the picture.

regards,

Carlos:devilr: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• a more long tube to drain watter.jpg
    a more long tube to drain watter.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 673
I was very lazy to test Precision II..... now i am motivated.

I could not sleep.... the watter drops made drums sound into the silence of the nigth.

And was a torture...tummmmp..... thummmmp!.... thummmp!....thummmp".... well.... i could not sleep.

I have felt very sad.... 24 hours have passed and the guy have not moved!.... i was perceiving, once again, how people is selfish...not bothering him...why to bother himself to fix things?

Now the revenge will start.

The guy works all nigth long....and he sleep all day long..ahahahahha...during dayligth, law said we can make noises, we can fix things, build things, use hammer and all stuff...ahahaha...i will test Precision II.... with 40 Hertz...ahahahah.... 600 watts power distributed into 6 speakers, and two of them are 12 inches long trown woofers...heheheheh.

Revenge is sweet... i love Jewish people.... eye by eye, teeth by teeth..... now the guy will not sleep too!.... i am finishing the amplifiers, preparing it to pump power for the entire day...i will be sure he is at home...will go there to ask about the tube...if installed or not...hehehehehe.

And them 40 hertz.... room shacking .... will try some ressonant frequency too.

I think the guy has a problem...and i will have my test made without the need of dummy load for all time long.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• i have to test hard.jpg
    i have to test hard.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 741
I really have to make tests..but i could use dummy load

I felt sadness...this happens usually when i face those guys... i felt very bad when i see selfish things, bad social behavior...people that think they are alone into the world.

But my sadness use to be transformed into fury.

And now it is time to punishment.

The guy is not bothering me anymore...i am using a foam piece, no more noise..ahahahaha...no more noise from him to me....but the opposite.

ahahahahhaha....he will have an earthquake into his room.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• now time to punishment!.jpg
    now time to punishment!.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 659
Will be two targets with a bullet, and only one shot!

Will test the amplifier and will punish the bad guy.

Will be waiting him to complain..... then we will have an agreement, i will tell him:

- "My tests into amplifiers will finish as soon as you install the long tube into your air conditioned machine"

regards,

Carlos:devilr: :devilr: :devilr: :devilr:

Attachments

• he will face problems.jpg
    he will face problems.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 649
Boys!... i am happy to post here the final schematic made by Todd Johnson, our TAJ

He use to make a very good job, he is professional and kindly help us with schematics.

This one has the numbers on it...the same part numbers you will see printed into the boards,

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• dx precision i final official schematic.pdf
    30 KB · Views: 318
Hey man!... no complains... i was not bad

Had mail complaining..... hummmmm...not fair...i will be angry with that guy for 1 minute long.

........................................................................................................

Well Mr. Com Plainer

I was not unfair to release Precision 1 while people was building, and some of them waiting postman into their homes.

Precision 1 and also Precision 2 were developed into september of 2007, and i have wait till the Christmas to release them...and Precision 1 was offered in advance related Precision 2.

I was waiting people to finish group buy, to receive their boards and to assemble..... now february, and we are still testing boards to Precision 1, and there are some folks that had almost 2 monthes and have not assembled.

Well.... i gave time enougth, i can assemble in 2 hours those two boards, and adjust, and test them...so..... 60 days, have, for sure 60 hours free to assemble, even if the one is hard worker or workaholic..... in the reality, people do not
want to make things fast.

I cannot be waiting those folks speed, i am old and i can be dead because of agging waiting for some of those folks.

Precision 1 is now almost ready to go.... hiper tested, super reliable and now the boards are beeing tested by Nico....so...nothing wrong will be release to folks group buy.... for free....no profit, cost price more mail costs.

regards,

Carlos

Also complainer said i made things that turns their lives hard

Not really.

You see that i gave up related the two voltages supply, and this was made to allow people to assemble two Dx Standard, or Dx HRII transformers in series to build ONE supply able to give them 70 plus 70 volts DC.

So.... things were made thinking on that need.

Also people do not need to buy condensers...big voltage condensers are expensive....so.... assemble them in series, the 35 volts units you have (or bigger than 35 volts insulation you have) and them you will have 70 volts filtering.

Of course will loose capacitance..but nothing is perfect in this world..the old "compromise".

Here is the supply(image attached), using lower voltage condensers..... i am showing a transformer with the needed voltage.... but you can build two Dx transformers in series...i have already published the sketch for that but i can do it once again if needed.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• use of small insulating condensers into big voltage.gif
    use of small insulating condensers into big voltage.gif
    10 KB · Views: 715
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.