• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DX BLame ES, ST, MKII, MKII Supercharged Groub Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes BMW850, it can work without any modification

58 volts i think you gonna have as result of rectification and filtering.

No problems about it.

I do think we do not have boards anymore... but post your order, including quantity of boards and what boards you want.... this way, we gonna know if it is interesting to run a second round or not.

Of course you can etch boards by yourself, reason why we have concentrated layouts here:

at www.dx.kinghost.net

regards,

Carlos

hehehehe.... very good news....Yessssss!

Great that!

When we have good friends....we are never alone...we have always helping hands.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• zier gut!.jpg
    zier gut!.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 306
I have just arrived from the Postal Office.

All envelopes were shipped by registered priority mail. This way, we can keep track of the packages.

Our mail service herein Brazil is not fast, specially on Christmas time. I ask you all to knidly wait about 3 keeks to receive the boards. Some countries, like Italy and Israel, are known to take longer.

By now, I can only track the packages through Brazilian website. Once the packages enter the foreign country, you will be able to track it through your local post office website.

If you would like to have your tracking code, please PM me.

I would like to invite you to read the Supercharged thread from the first to the last

post.... in special the last posts will be helpfull to you to assemble..also to order transformers or to check the ones you have at home.

This amplifiers does not accept higher voltages nor higher power in the transformer...as output transistors are the limiting factor..so.... take care about the transformer..they can be smaller than the values suggested..but not bigger.

The transformer power selection, also voltage, was made in order to protect the output against excesses of power.... so, transformer is the limiting tool..need a good selection.

Transistors are only two pair...so..they are into the limits when operating 4 ohms...and cannot operate with lower impedance anyway... was made this way to reduce cost to builders...but, a mistake into the transformer power can allow the amplifier to reach easy 300 watts RMS... and this may destroy the output transistor...so.... the small transformer was selected in order to limit the Supercharged output power to 200 - 240 watts RMS only.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...mkii-supercharged-release-32.html#post2405200

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Mitchel is tracking this thread...he will take notes about the ones wants

He may be waiting a reasonable quantity of people..this way he will be able to keep the price the way it was in the first round.

Here you have some pictures.... your boards are on their way to your home...soon you gonna have them.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Supply.jpg
    Supply.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Board silk screen side.jpg
    Board silk screen side.jpg
    662 KB · Views: 264
  • Amplifier board copper side.jpg
    Amplifier board copper side.jpg
    650.2 KB · Views: 293

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    90.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
My boards arrived in UK today. Nice quality, many thanks Miguel and Carlos.

I'm still trying to decide which version to build. Probably either ES or ST, I take it the ES sounds better but the ST is more stable?

Is it possible to provide a list of components that are directly in the signal / audio path?

Thanks again guys :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.