Dx Amplifiers back home, Dx Classic II and DxSII is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy to see you again dear Bigun

You are one of these folks i miss in this forum....since i got out to dedicate myself to sell units in Brazil i felt myself missing some nice guys....you are one of the dearest friends.:worship:

I see your class, the kind behavior with my fellow countryman...but i will take the freedom to suggest not to waste your time..... a hater for sure... a huge disappointment as this fellow Brazilian is Japanese descendent.... and i have huge respect for this great people as i have worked for them in Sony and i learn to appreciate their quality.... this gentleman is trying to focus only in the negative points in order to tumble the thread.

An waste of effort as i am strongly respected in this forum and such kind of behavior will not be well accepted nor supported by forum management too..so, let it be ....i am not reading his texts.... this guy is signed to be ignored and his posts just do not appear to me as it seems not to be positive to no one of us.

Going to his registration you will be able to put the man into your ignore list if you wish, freeing you to read something tendentiously bad for our community.

The intention is to climb on the shoulders of others to stand under the spotlights in the pretense of seeming important.... so, offer attention to him will be feeding his pretensions and playing his game

I am glad to see you around dear Bigun.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Hello friends from our DIY audio

I have made some simulations, and i found same results compared to a

previously made video (not even edited yet).

I hope you have fun....i am naturally happy....and i enjoy a lot to do such

kind of thing...it is not work ...it is pure fun!

Here you have a video:

YouTube

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Some videos removed from moderators may have important video

link bringing informative details.

Despite these videos are almost completed.... almost all basic alteady informed, you may have new ones or loose one or two due to deletion.

I suggest you to subscribe to my youtube channel to have one or two videos missed.

here is the channel adress:

YouTube

Thank you by the attention.:)

regards,

Carlos

Dear Kokanee i forgot to answer your message

I am sorry.

thanks a lot by your kind comments about my amplifier

your assembled in the past.

You have, down here, three pictures .... Uncle Charlie now a days 67 years old,

a picture from the beach in front of my appartment and the most famous

amplifier posted in this forum.... one of my best designs, the MKIII.

From time to time i will be posting videos and pictures

Of course you can post questions if you want, despite I am not an engineer, i gonna try to

match your level of questions... some will be answered by a simple "don't

know" because there are a lot of things i do not know.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Processed me.jpg
    Processed me.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 589
  • [000201].jpg
    [000201].jpg
    452 KB · Views: 583
  • [000073].jpg
    [000073].jpg
    722.1 KB · Views: 583