Dx Amplifiers back home, Dx Classic II and DxSII is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks

Here i am back again

I was selling hundreds of amplifier pcboards assembled in Brazil these last three years, circuit was secret, only customers could see the schematic and a gentleman agreement was made not to share the amplifier's schematic.

But as you can imagine.... one day it leaked....now a days already published..so..i have no more reasons to keep the schematic unavailable into Diyaudio.

I was having fear to publish here because we are a display to people come and collect schematic to produce and sell.... no more reason to keep the standard first model (the one had leakage) out from Diyforum.

I will offer the schematic soon for you to build..not the tuned unit i am selling in Brazil and gonna sell outside Brazil too as soon as i enter Vendors Bazar

Mine one, the units i sell assembled, has a secret pcboard and some secret parts and values....i will offer the first standard released schematic only..of course you can tune by yourself to make it better than mine unit that is top secret..only the ones are buying gonna have the secret...even schematic provided in Brazil is the first model schematic.

Instructions of how to buy an space in Vendors Bazar is needed, i gonna use pay pal to pay this space and will be feeding you will informations about this amplifiers here using text and videos i am still producing in my terrible english.....but it is much better in clarity compared from dear friends from India...for sure.

:wave2:

Soon i will be here....see the signature line...follow my videos in English, subscribe to my youtube channel to see them in a easier way and be tuned
for the next exciting chapters that for sure will come.

Never fear...uncle charlie is here!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• [000019].jpg
    [000019].jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 1,175
Together DxS II you may need Nabuco subwoofer filter

It is also a DIY project as schematic is simple and provided in his site.

Nabuco Eletronica - Audio DIY

He use to sell pcboards, non populated pcboards but he provide schematic and all sort of informations...you have just to copy and paste the text in portuguese into google translator.

Soon i will publish a video with a presentation of his site.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    641.8 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 1,044
The ones knows uncle charlie have the knowledge i am fast and productive

But i am not having time to read forum rules related Vendors Bazar and i would appreciate some help to start the whole job.

I am just entering in a very slow way.... i am behaving alike a drunk turtle walking in circles due to the lack of time as i build amplifier to sale...busy i am.

Here you have a video with Nabuco site presentation and the modifications into the schematic to allow you to use it as a bass amplifier without have to design yourself.

YouTube

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,077
If you wanna know my future plans is to get out from my country

To imigrate to NZ or some Englsih or Portuguese speaking country..and there..start the Dx Corporation factories

I am already 67 years old...but i am productive and very fast...i can create wonderfull things in these years to come

I just need the conditions to behave alike Ellon Musk...having conditions i will sky rocket

regards,

Carlos

Here you have the first schematic from both models

It is a working circuit.....but needs some fix, some development, some modifications and some tuning.

Respecting forum rules.....schematic is provided in order to allow folks to build by themselves

Enjoy.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx Classic first model.jpg
    Dx Classic first model.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 1,101
  • DxS first version.jpg
    DxS first version.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 776
Status
Not open for further replies.