Do you know what I hate?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very soon it is going to be the preamp I just bought if it does not become more stable.

10 miles under the speed limit, no problem, but not moving over, I really hate that! Once upon a time we had such a thing as courtesy. THen I moved to Maryland where it no longer exists. Must be a residual from Washington DC.

Very soon it is going to be the preamp I just bought if it does not become more stable.

10 miles under the speed limit, no problem, but not moving over, I really hate that! Once upon a time we had such a thing as courtesy. THen I moved to Maryland where it no longer exists. Must be a residual from Washington DC.

Why do people in Maryland drive to the end of the freeway ramp then STOP??

That I really hate.

I hate that too, bumped a guy on a ramp that was in front of me once that did that :t_ache:

BUT worse than check out MD roads during a snow storm - people just get out of their cars and leave them - everywhere, suburbs to major highways.

[This is of course a problem for the snow plows]

Where do they go - what do they have snow shoes in their cars???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.