Do you know what I hate?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Going to a news site like CNN and finding out that the "news story"you just clicked on is actually an advertisement made to look like a news story.
Worse yet, going to download a file only to be redirected to another site/webpage, and can't find anything closely resembling the name of the file you requested. And when you do, they make you wait 20 minutes, or pay extra for an instant connection. Sad! I generally leave disgusted and never return. If these sites only knew the amount of people that leave and never come back as a result of their shady tactics. :mad:

Actually, we now have TWO species. Both do major damage to crops. I live a mile from where the snakehead invasion started. I wonder if snakeheads eat baby pythons? I have no doubt the fish will make it to Florida. These fish are so viscous, they can out-compete bass!

Picking on e-bay sellers again. Every single piece of "pro Sound" equipment I have bought was defective. Every one, I know the sellers knew darn well. Fortunately, I was able to fix all of them pretty easily. I would not like to suggest all musicians are scum, but if this was a sample of their honesty, that would be my conclusion.

Some advice, not in the lounge of course but on other forums, is truly terrible and totally wrong.

Some well informed advise may be well considered, but the choice may be a different path. Everyone sets their own priorities. I have just considered very informed council that I would not be happy with about any HDMI switching or AVR and should just go back to stereo. I respect these views highly, but decided to give it one more try and ordered a NAD T-757 for my movie room.

What I hate is when someone asks for advice here, is given several reasoned replies, and they they attack the answers.

I wonder if snakeheads eat baby pythons? I have no doubt the fish will make it to Florida.

Yesterdays top news story on the TV....ahead of the typical "murder of the day" on Miami TV.....A Python attacked, killed, and devoured a full grown Siberian Husky in the owners backyard....about 4 miles from where I grew up.

I hate overprediction of emergencies or bad weather that the TV and newspapers fall all over themselves building up

The TV can start a hurricane panic here so quickly that grocery store shelves and gas stations are empty in about 8 hours....ALL of them. Most of the time is it a false alarm. Then there is the flip side.

Hurricane Katrina, the same storm that trashed New Orleans several years ago, visited South Florida on it's way to Lousiana. The forcasters blew that one so bad that the people who live aboard their boats in Biscayne Bay were told not to evacuate....7 people were killed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.