do you ever see a real ghost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds more like wind is making the place creek and groan or the foundation is settling. Structures constantly move there going to make noise.

In my cases I had no related connections to the places.

To non believers try snooping around some places that are said to be haunted or hang out in some graveyard at the witching hour if you have the stones. People who discount the afterlife as silly or nonsense are often the first to squish one out in the back their drawers when something that seems out of the norm occurs.

It was definitely hallucinations. It is well documented by SCIENCE that grief and stress can cause hallucinations just like drugs.

It is 100% a fact that there are no ghosts or spirits. When you're dead you're gone. "Haunting" is 100% in the mind of superstitious people. The only "spirits" are the memories we have of our deceased loved ones. It takes a long time to get used to them being gone; it often feels like they're there because their presence so ingrained in our routine and daily habits. I was still reaching over to pet my cat every day when I woke up for six months after she died; that is ingrained habit. The only "spirit" was in my memory; and that is 100% a fact verified by science.

The thread starter asked for the real ghosts.
Some people in this thread are referring to unreal ghosts while talking about supernatural phonemnons.

But there are real ghosts in allday life:
Human psychopaths (=people born without empathy or who lost their empathy) ruling the world. And in literature, history and psychology you find about people having fear even if a bad tyran is dead he or she could come back again.

In most hierarchies the people with reduced empathy win the top positions because they can use their reduced feelings for betraying, doing intreagues, lying, agression, killing and so on as a weapon against those who are scrupulous to do that dirty game.

In this video this is explained in detail "Defense against Psychopath":

I agree about you when it comes to psychopaths and empathy. I look at it as them missing part of their personality. And I've seen one up close and personal too, a Charles Manson Light if you will. He couldn't even fake empathy, not even a little bit; and he did not understand empathy in others at all.

But that's not a ghost. This was a real person and he did real harm. And no ghost could have smelled like him (a barnyard) either. You can't fake that.

The “ghost” had to do with the (supernatural) fear of someone like that (ie. Hitler) coming back. Or someone closely following in his footsteps. It’s sort of a self fulfilling prophecy, really. Somebody evil sets a dangerous precedent, and of course someone will come along later and repeat it. You don’t need to believe in ghosts for that to happen.

Funny you should mention Hitler. This psychopath thought he was literally Hitler. He was extremely paranoid that people were going to "get him" for the things he did. In fact the only time he had the slightest inkling of empathy was when he "in character" ie Hitler. he was a very sick person.

Isn't that weird and creepy? That's the closest thing to a real ghost you'll ever see.

Well that's a fact. My brother has been dead for almost four years now, but he still haunts me to this day. He still lives in my head. He inflicted terror on his loved ones in life, and now I'm the only one left and I'm still disturbed by the thought of how he got to the point that he thought he was Hitler. I can't understand that level of crazy.

If anybody should believe ghosts are real, it's me.

It was definitely hallucinations. It is well documented by SCIENCE that grief and stress can cause hallucinations just like drugs.

It is 100% a fact that there are no ghosts or spirits. When you're dead you're gone. "Haunting" is 100% in the mind of superstitious people. The only "spirits" are the memories we have of our deceased loved ones. It takes a long time to get used to them being gone; it often feels like they're there because their presence so ingrained in our routine and daily habits. I was still reaching over to pet my cat every day when I woke up for six months after she died; that is ingrained habit. The only "spirit" was in my memory; and that is 100% a fact verified by science.
Where are these 100% facts that prove there are no ghost or spirits? Theories sure, but there are no hard evidence to disprove it.

A lot of paranormal encounters are from those without any grief or stress.

Again were are these 100% facts verified by science?

Could be. Drug induced or when I got sleep deprived from burning that candle it was common to hear someone talking or movements in my peripheral vision. Among other causes I'm not experienced to speak about.

The freakiest was losing a close pet dog, a week later on a stormy cloudy muggy day I heard whimpering/ crying..at random. If go check thinking wtf, it can't be, I checked on the hour when id hear it. Finally I found a young very young German Shepard puppy about 15 weeks old wet and lost hiding under a pool deck. It spooked me out really a lot bro lol.

Where are these 100% facts that prove there are no ghost or spirits? Theories sure, but there are no hard evidence to disprove it.

A lot of paranormal encounters are from those without any grief or stress.

Again were are these 100% facts verified by science?

Prove that flying florescent monkeys don't fly out of my butt.

Did you verify that fact 100% with science?

There are no such thing as "ghosts", dead people are just that, they`re dead. But we are not alone in this universe, stupid us we just can`t see..

Btw, I`ve lived in houses where there was a lot of "activity" and Iknow some houses that has been empty for decades bcs of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.