DIY Sony VFET pt 1

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
I have not even received the shipping notification yet :(

Please see this post.

Everything is shipping, the delays are due to us verifying every single order across two websites, and communicating approval to our shippers. It's a slow process. Some orders have different emails to the ones used in the forum, and so on. We'll improve it for next time. Please bear with us this time.

I would ask anyone who is waiting please for all order related matters contact the helpdesk directly at contact@diyaudiostore.com so this thread doesn't get cluttered, and you are allocated a support ticket and you can enjoy the level of order related service the store's helpdesk is well known for. Cheers :)

Should I be concerned; my chassis is due for delivery today but is still showing as being at Roissy Charles de Gaulle

Please contact the helpdesk, they can look into it for you.

Last edited:
@Jason and Team,
thanks for your work!

A long way to germany .... :-|

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-15 um 09.28.14.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-15 um 09.28.14.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 523
Well for the parts kit you'll have COTA , at least I think so... MeI'll have the duties and taxes on the parts kit ... at least the amount you quoted

EDIT: Or is it NAFTA ? Not sure anymore, too lazy to look it up

EDIT2: COTA is the thing where guys ride in circles in Texas, NAFTA should be right....

Last edited:
Well for the parts kit you'll have COTA , at least I think so... MeI'll have the duties and taxes on the parts kit ... at least the amount you quoted

EDIT: Or is it NAFTA ? Not sure anymore, too lazy to look it up

EDIT2: COTA is the thing where guys ride in circles in Texas, NAFTA should be right....

I was at COTA recently. It was way more fun than circles :D

Attachments

• cota1.PNG
    cota1.PNG
    387.3 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
Curious what the Fedex "duties and taxes" fees are around the world.Here in Canada $58.69.

I forgot about the GST/PST:hypno1: Normally I would have items sent to Canada for my father to bring over to NZ but $250USD is well over the revised $100 duty free threshold; + $250 on chassis from Italy.

I take it back, no complaints on the $130 USD shipping to NZ as there no GST applied to incoming goods on 'small suppliers'. However the difference in extra shipping cost pretty much equals the difference if I had it sent to Canada or NZ.