DIY Sony VFET lottery discussion

Joined 2012
Paid Member
Looks like mine has just left France. Where will it end up next? My money is on Norway!
Mine is in the same tour group that just left France...again. Some of the chassis want to visit Ireland; they have never been there before. Some others want to see some hill country in Italy where there is known to be some superb wine. One wants to take a slow boat to China. Let's hope that chassis does not win out.

I believe in Pa...
:rofl:
moral of my rant is - you have THFs - see several amps made with Tokins, choose what you like most - build

if Pa come later with something more to your liking, pull Tokins for that

I am curious of something that probably nobody can tell me. Will the V-FET pt1/pt.2 sound anything like the Singing Bush? Both are single ended, driven by SIT, firstwattesque designs. And where does the SissySIT land in the middle of this?

We don’t drink JD in the alps. Here we drink träsch, there, we drink grappa [emoji43]*[emoji94][emoji479]
And then we yodel.

Yodel is a slang word over here, the meaning of which is to vomit profusely, usually after drinking too much. Your sentence makes perfect sense to me in either context.

The invention of yodelling is explained here:
Billy Connolly Toblerone - YouTube

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Well the show in Frankfurt was rough and it looks like the band broke up, my chassis apparently took the first flight to the states and ended up in Tennessee! Now it’s gonna take me months the get rid of the French/German accent with the southern drawl, not cool...

The Chassis Band is still together in Tenn. But, the members have decided to go solo with their careers. Mine will arrive in NY on monday also. Its been an interesting tour, now time to sling solder :D

Enjoy your builds everyone!

:cheers: