DIY progress report

Nelson Pass said:
OK,

Here's a picture out from what will be my back door:

:cool:

Beautiful place Nelson but seems somewhat low altitude.

And now an enthusiasm killing note…. Hate to say this though…
Did someone else mention Tsunami? Don’t take that peacefulness for granted... San Andres is a time bomb. I've heard that even 30 mts high waves could be expected when it gives up
:h_ache: :warped:

Congrats Nelson!

Wow - what a beautiful place!

Since you're designing from scratch...

Perhaps Pass Records needs to be formed with all custom equipment in the chain...

Or

Perhaps a finely tuned room for evaluation of new equipment.

Do recordings of sherry slirping and beer guzzling sounds count for tax deduction purposes?

How about Dolphin, Whale or Pass bellows (coming from a certain room in the house)? LOL!

Again congrats!

:drink:

Attachments

• roomhorns.jpeg
    roomhorns.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 729
Nelson Pass said:
frail nail

Mr P,

how many nails do you charge for an amp design ?

You could invite all the TY nodders for nail shooting woodstock(stock of wood) at S Ranchero.
Granted, probably ruins the appeal of the real estate area and LinkyW is likely to fly in a death squad for your head. "Sea of Love" by Phil Phillips somehow pops up as fitting.

I'm sure several here are wondering what the blender-in gear for the Huevos Rancheros place will be ?

LOL!

I just figured since you were designing from scratch, you could accommodate for the back wave into the attic or something.

Perhaps the house could be a large folded horn resembling a large conch shell with the opening facing the water. That way, when jet skiers are being obnoxious at 8 am on a Sunday morning, you could just blast them...

Or...

You could always use it as a tsunami abatement device...

I would think the argument could be made that you were keeping with the natural environment...

Perhaps you could get an insurance discount.

:)