DIY Phono Preamp Recommendation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I,m searching fpr a preamp for MC pickup,with 2-3dual opamps.(Have to be opamps dual).
I´m going to use it for comparisions.
I know there was a GB for one some years ago,but I cant find it...

There's one on DiyAudio.
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/ana...filter-line-headphone-amps-5.html#post6409267

Two opamps per channel input if desired- i.e. 2x AD797 or LT1115. More than that really not worth while...
Linked already just above your post.
Or you can buy two boards and combine the two input channels in each board to give 4 opamps/channel. It's a simple change to do so.

Last edited:
I Built the Hagerman Bugle 2, this spring working great with old RCA all in one turntable with an AT91 cart, I just got an old Dual 1019 that I'm fixing up ( clean, lube and adjust also installing a Nagaoka mp110 cartridge) so I wanted to know my Bugle2 pF, contacted Jim Hagerman and he says it is 15pF, He was a big help answers questions quickly even helped me figure out I'd done a noob mistake and put resistors in wrong places

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.