DIY my dream come true and ...go!

I continue with the processing of the stands .The front of the stand is treated with 3 mm MDF;

Next part - painting with acrylic spray, I need to get an idea of the lines of detail (they are many) and how they will look, with the finish acrylic auto varnish/ poz 5,6/;

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    629 KB · Views: 529
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    661 KB · Views: 509
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 488
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 467
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 472
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 258
When everything is created by your hands, the pleasure is endless!

I'm interested in the infrared ceiling. I'm planning to install a radiant hydronic ceiling. Hydronic because I can use a heat pump to heat or cool. I can get away with cooling in my climate without condensation because we have a low dew point relative to temperature needed to cool the house. I'll wind up with aluminum ceiling tiles around the same dimensions as your infrared ceiling.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make them do double duty as ceiling bass treatment or not. Not sure if they'll work as a reflective surface for ground plane arrays either. But that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

...I'm not sure if I'll be able to make them do double duty as ceiling bass treatment or not. Not sure if they'll work as a reflective surface for ground plane arrays either...

If you mean my made "acoustic ceiling", it can absorb only the high frequencies and very small part of the middle ones, but in no way the low ones!
If you uonna to delete low frequencies there are you need bass trap.