Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• dhr turbo pcb.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 286
Dx Corporation proudly announces that now will have another interesting instrument

to the Dx laboratories.... something easy for you to obtain into the US market..but here, not so easy.

A function generator from a nice brand name.. a low distortion generator to help the development of the future Dx High Technology amplifier.

Together an almost brand new revised scope and the spectrum analiser i am building, nice amplifier will be inspected into the laboratories.

Be happy folks....uncle charlie is very happy and thanks to Doctor Eduardo from a world famous Acoustic Designs Company that works around the world.

I would like to share that nice moment with all of Dx Corporation friends.

Big fat uncle charlie is skilled to use those things as have studied into the Sony Corporation - Japan, inside the audio laboratories.

Yeeeesssssss!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attachments

• gerador.jpg
    gerador.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 418
tinitus said:
Your favourite tomato and cheese pizza, with onions and hot spices :D

Carlos, please dont smash your DX thread like that, it makes me sad

When I open my own thread as previously suggested, I would really like to link to your "DX builders thread, and other DX stuff

How about it, could we please get over it, and move on to what matters

I would really like to make you proud, and happy
Dedicate a nice thing to you

Look at the positive aspects
Being angry is not good fore health

"#####, be happy":)

Hi Tinitus,

I`m happy you`re on board, Lol you make me hungry :D :bawling:

Regards,
Azmi

Re: Dx Corporation proudly announces that now will have another interesting instrument

destroyer X said:

to the Dx laboratories.... something easy for you to obtain into the US market..but here, not so easy.

A function generator from a nice brand name.. a low distortion generator to help the development of the future Dx High Technology amplifier.

Hello Carlos

By email I've sent you the schematic diagram for your function generator Simpson_420

Maby it can be usefull for you.

Bye

Gaetan

I have already found the manual..but thanks a lot by your goodwill

about me..you are always very kind with me.

You see Gaetan, my dear friend (almost a partner) in USA, Duda, is the one have bougth the unit in E Bay....and the generator have not arrive yet.

I could not find a good picture of it...do you have a picture?... into the manual there's schematic and parts list only.

Soon Duda will receive and will attack the unit with his lovely brush, and will clean everything, will check and will send me an asseptical cleaned function generator..the way he usually does.

Lovely guy, Mr. Eduardo.

regards,

Carlos

Because your internet speed you have not watched this small celebration video i have made...the schematic is shown there..the output amplifier is alike the Dx amplifier..ehehheehe.... of course... distorts not too much!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9YLDZnO6F8

As we are having other brand new and super creative ideas about

the same topologie i use...authorized basic topologie use by Mr. Hugh Dean, that have even helped me with suggestions during the design..authorized clone..authorized copy!

And i am watching MJL21193, my dear transistorized and very skilled man, that made a creative amplifier using the basic frame, extructure, the topologie having some make up that remembers some developments i also have made, alike HRII and Precision 1... was very helpfull and have developed a lot!...i see i was only the one made it first...as he could have done it earlier if he wanted.

Congratulations to you my dear friend.

Well...this is cooperation...nobody can call this cloning isnt'it?

Because of all that stuff, i have named my amplifier..the developed one i have copied, as Bastardex.

Also dear Bigun, another super creative mind has developed, a lot, my basic design, or the bootstrapped technology explored by Hugh Dean...as no one is owner of nothing....people is developing to produce their own...very fair isnt'it?

Now a days we have another creative mind...this one was the one teached me more, Ostripper...and because of his clever thinking, uncle charlie has decided to watch carefully their schematics and to copy all the good things Oster schematic have in my point of view.

And resulted this way....yeah!... a very different amplifier..even the lifted ground uses different value!

thanks all cooperative friends that helped me to avoid cloning... i have more inputs to re-design my amplifier.

Here you can see the result.....

regards,

Carlos

By coincidence, as an accident, the circuit resulted almost the same..even beeing my fellows friends made TOTALLY different amplifiers...because of that, considering almost the same thing, i decided to keep my schematic the way it was earlier.

Hummm...i am thinking, as those things are alowable into our forum..i am thinking to substitute the input chip into the Jan Dupont design and entitle the one mine (with JD support of course, as it is not decent to do in a different way)...kidding Jan Dupont...i would never make that..in special with you!

Attachments

• the result.jpg
    the result.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 819
I was working into a Dx High Technology

And i was developing something alike this one Bora has made.

Now a days is hard to be original...all ideas were already explored.

Mine would have transistor into the output and some CCS into the drivers.

The sound would be almost the same as Bora amplifier, as topologie is almost the same... maybe less mufled as Bora is using Fets..and they use to do that (a very little folks...less than 3 db in human perception..into instruments and measurements, not a real dinamic situation, using steady tones to track, FETs are flat)

I give up, not to offer a ridiculous clone.

This one, will be left the way it is inside my simulator and will not be posted.

You see... even the hell diodes are the same...and for sure Bora has not copied from anyone..he do not need that and also i have never show mine to forum people...also i could not see such schematic before.

Even the the coupling idea he is using to the Fets i was using similar into transistors.

Bora is really great fellows... always one step ahead of us.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• calor-schem.gif
    calor-schem.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 752
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
norazmi said:

Hi Tinitus,

I`m happy you`re on board, Lol you make me hungry :D :bawling:

Regards,
Azmi

Thank you very much, and to Carlos

I will make sure he dont regret
So far its pretty much standard Dx schematic

Just a sneek peek, nothing more, I hope Carlos dont mind
As said, it will continue in own thread
I will call it "Outlaw", not to mess with names Carlos may want fore his own creations
Sure, it would be nice if Carlos would allow me to have "Dx" attached, like say "Outlaw", another Dx
I surely wont dwell more with this as its being reworked
Im trying to figure out the actual size of various components
I am changing layout almost every day, but now its in the final stage
But I have to be very careful, because erors occurs very easily, with every change
Quite much work, and difficult as I dont have the right software
My idea is that it could be nice as a easy to build integrated in a standard slimline box
Next problem will be making these boards
Time will show whether it will build at all

Please have patience, I will tell when I open a thread
Consider this as a humble "hello, nice to be back"
I will just be watching where Carlos new gained energy will lead

:)

Attachments

• outlaw.jpg
    outlaw.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 794
tinitus said:
My idea is that it could be nice as a easy to build integrated in a standard slimline box

I like this idea. A single board amplifier-in-a-box. You have on this board the trafo, power connector, psu, output devices, drivers, and then the sensitive circuits with input connector.

I made a design like this for TGM and I made a pcb but didn't populate it though. I have seen a number of commercial HT systems like this, each amplifier is a complete module, just plug it in and off you go !

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
Thanks guys, much appreciated
Have to say that the one I showed you is only half done with some changes not even finished
The final version is only half done
As said, I better keep it till its ready fore closer inspection, which I hope it will get
But yeah, wouldnt it just be nice if one only have to connect small trafos and a couple of short signal leads

Anyway, Carlos I have listened to you and dumped the idea of using small supply caps, really only intended fore very small signal curcuits
I have found that at size 25x30mm you can get nice affordable BC with 4700uf/40V, 2.50 EUR each
With say 2x 5caps pr board/channel would give 2x 23000uf pr mono
Wont use my BGs on input/VAS stage either, as noone else will, but instead maybe use Elna Silmic
There will also be room fore big input caps, if thats wanted
Also considering if there should be an onboard Pass B1 jfet buffer, fore doing it as integrated stereo amp, but havent looked closer at it yet, and it may work ok with just passive att, or maybe LDR lightspeed att

I will be still now, lots of work to do, but Im glad you liked it :)

Attachments

• hpim1810 (large) (wince).jpg
    hpim1810 (large) (wince).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 713
Status
Not open for further replies.