DAC AD1862: Almost THT, I2S input, NOS, R-2R

I don't have to, if nixie says its like v6v burson, then i know what it sounds like :D And it is the worst of the bunch for this dac ^^
Well, when we were at NIXIE for the DAC home test - my DAC played almost the same as the DAC with tube output. If I blindfolded them, they wouldn't know which is which. And now with these resistors it plays even more like tubes and more analog.
Now for the weekend my DAC is going to his home again. So let him describe the difference himself.
Let him try Burson in my DAC and Sparkos...
But I think that after a series of free samples no one will write that Sparkos is better. ;)

I took Kiwame resistors for I/V. Someone told me that they paint the sound very nicely with all the colors of the rainbow. :joker:
You'll also get my old Dales for free, so try them too. but it's worth nothing - Chartwort is better any way you turn it.
old and new.jpg :ROFLMAO:

Well, when we were at NIXIE for the DAC home test - my DAC played almost the same as the DAC with tube output. If I blindfolded them, they wouldn't know which is which. And now with these resistors it plays even more like tubes and more analog.
Now for the weekend my DAC is going to his home again. So let him describe the difference himself.
Let him try Burson in my DAC and Sparkos...
But I think that after a series of free samples no one will write that Sparkos is better. ;)
Sample or not, V6C > Sparkos :) Which you will see soon enough. If anything, i am quite objective.