CM6631A + ES9023 cheap board - modification...?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
at board 1 for the update of 3,6 i found that my small board must have some problems with the components.Why? maybe too long soldered, much heat, bending,.........--> i re solder the power back to 3,3V and no problems....so i have to build a new board
chris

It happens, take your time. My Nichicon Gold for the symmetrical supply have not arrived yet.

My wife firmly assigned me to finish the electricity for the kitchen - it works.

board 1 with 3,6V

...at board 1 for the update of 3,6 i found that my small board must have some problems with the components.Why? maybe too long soldered, much heat, bending,.........--> i re solder the power back to 3,3V and no problems....so i have to build a new board

this evening i build a complete new 3,6V power supply for the ES9023...board 1 (yellow Phillips output caps) is ready.....and its playing without any problems:)

chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.