cancelled trip to Portugal and Spain

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ryanair

Every single time I used Ryanair I swore never to do so again. Yeah, on the one hand, it's a case of "you get what you pay for", on the other I found the extreme rudeness, their downright contempt for their customers, their scheming - look up how their raffle system works - just too much to bear. Not surprised at all at this behaviour.

I hope you didn't loose too much money on the tickets. You absolutely made the right decision staying home.

Even more so, I hope you're healthy and stay so. This is going to get unbelievably bad over the next few weeks. Stay home, stay safe.
Many thanks for nice reply.
Not worried about the loss of money I just hope it helps somebody else. I am sure Ryanair are losing money but thuggery is, what it is.
Late last year we spent a week in Frankfurt and used Ryanair for the first time in Many years. Despite booking and checking in early for the return flight It was overbooked ? and we could not return. As I was short on insulin we had little choice as very little help .The Ryanair lady was really good but the saying it would be several days? ,So the bucket shop booth next door offered a solution via Amsterday etc at 400 Euros (each) Then down to 260 and finally a suggestion via Bonn. E200 ...Great, went back to Ryanair and they offered us two tickets from Bonn the next worning at £80 euros each. No refund? and 0630 flight.

We thought we would give them another chance after complaining about our treatment. Hence this failed booking. We probably dont deserve a refund?

Ironically our original return flight had spare seats as other people failed to check in. They excuse they offered was unbelievable. ? ehm correct names on seats...????

So you really have to be up early in the morning to beat a Ryanair trick?..

Just been informed that Ryanair are reinstating some cancelled flights with two hours notice, This is to obviate claims for cancelled flights. Laughable as you need this two hours for a check in?. I think my point has been proven. Let us see if Govts can stop this cheating.. ie No help for cheating airlines.

Sounds like a good Country song?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.