Bybee Fraud Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry life is not that short, but I do not like dishonesty especially when people are being conned, what do we do just ignore such things, turn away.... maybe if I hadn't been threatened with a lawsuit I may be a bit more tolerant to this rubbish, but as far as I am concerned these products represent everything that is wrong with esoteric high end audio.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Sorry life is not that short, but I do not like dishonesty especially when people are being conned, what do we do just ignore such things, turn away.... maybe if I hadn't been threatened with a lawsuit I may be a bit more tolerant to this rubbish, but as far as I am concerned these products represent everything that is wrong with esoteric high end audio.

Someone once said to me,

It doesn't matter what people say about you, as long as they talk about you! When they don't talk about you your history.

Regards
M. Gregg

The hubris on the web site is even more far fetched than usual, you have to have some limit for this nonsense no matter how much you want to believe.
Yeah, I don't know who is writing the blurb, but it is going a bit too far.....perhaps.
OTOH, I do have repeatable subjective results treating cabinets and earth planes (and/or power/signal lines) with listeners all reporting/describing the same changes/improvements.
I am still getting around to doing those 1/f noise measurements...stay tuned.

Dan.

Last edited:
Best technical explanation I have found:

Attachments

• Picture 56.jpg
    Picture 56.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 547
So is it necessary to replace the Bybee filters when they are full of the "bad" electrons? And how do we know when they are full? Or can the "bad" electrons be flushed out some way so the Bybee filters can be re-used? Just one more...Is there any danger of electrocution while cleaning the Bybee filters of those bad electrons? Questions, questions, questions...

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.