Bybee Fraud Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at ways to improve the sound from my iphone 6 (earbuds and earphone reviews always pointed back to what I already use), I made an impulse buy of the Bybee quantum signal enhancer!!! (Ultimately I thought tearing it apart would be fun).

The result was that American Express blocked the payment to parts Connextion due to fraud protection. :eek:

Even though they gave me a second chance, I told AmEx to go ahead with the payment.

Stay tuned for the fun part.

I doubt the fraud protection had anything to do with Bybee. It was probably your first transaction to a Canadian or international business and that's what triggered it.

AmEx's E-Mail said "Fraud Protection" in large, bold, text. AmEx's phone messages said "Security Concerns".

Also, I've also order way too much stuff from them.

They make incredibly satisfying sound when dropped from a 10 story building, but it is rather short-lived.

I actually like the sounds coming out the idac. Last weekend I finally made my 20' long mini stereo RCA to dual mono XLR cable, to compare my iphone with my highly modified Marantz cd63's.

Initial A/B tests make me want to cry, more to come.

The hubris on the web site is even more far fetched than usual, you have to have some limit for this nonsense no matter how much you want to believe.

Another brilliant scam from the man, this elevates him to a higher level of Audiophile foolery in my eyes, though I think the fools will be the ones buying these products.... Of course this adds more credibility to the facts behind the BQPs...
Looking round though it looks like crystals are the new in thing in the esoteric audiophile world...
Its getting more than silly now its getting rather ridiculous, what next visitations by pixies who will dance round your system chanting magical invocations that dispel any audio demons....

Status
Not open for further replies.