Burning Amp 2022! October 15th & 16th, Fort Mason San Francisco and Online to the World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Thank you for joining us today for BAF22. Gates will open in a few minutes. We appreciate your presence here.
And, FWIW: my PageDown key stopped working. My mouse-scroll finger is about worn-out. I finally found a setting in ZOOM to use PgUp/PgDn for some Gallery feature. Un-checked two boxes and all is well.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
as I just wrote in zoom chat, right before the end - ZM's head hurts, from both lectures ...... THANK you all !

even if I was sleepy, finishing all the chores (feeding all little animals who owns me etc.), I got pretty much all of it

Even had a pleasure to see two of Tree Amigos - Mr. Dear and Mr. Ver Halen

:)

Registration for builders opens at 9:30 and the build will start at 10. I'm looking forward to it and I hope everyone else is too!
Had a great time. Everything was perfect. Big thank-you to Nelson Brock for his hard work from start to finish!
scaled_image.jpg

Reactions: 13 users
By showing the meeting ID and Passcode publicly the BAF will lose $30 for everyone who will now enter for free...PM would of been better IMO. At least some members will benefit from it.

Great first day via Zoom 👍
I’d like to think that everyone on this forum was an honourable person - I’ve seen and experienced plenty evidence of very honourable people on diyAudio - but maybe Eventbrite could supply a list of paid attendees. It might then be possible to cross check that list against those that logged on.

Apart from the curiosity factor as to how many took advantage of the ‘get in free opportunity’ maybe a bill could be sent to anyone who ‘trespassed’.

Those volunteers who keep BAF going so we all benefit don’t deserve to be taken advantage of. Plus there are costs. And my sense of pride in this community will hope there were no trespassers.

Status
Not open for further replies.