Breaking in Teflon Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with you being somebody's "lab rat", or that I or for example SY think they're "the audio police".

We, just like yourself want to take steps forward, but wild guessing is not a step forward, but rather the opposite.

Magura :)

I could care less what direction you feel that you are going in. I know where I have come from and where I am headed!

Will someone that actually has some authority please step in here and either shut this forum down or please set some ground rules that will allow those of us that know what we hear to be allowed to talk about it without having to deal with those that either will not accept the facts or choose not to about what we can or can not hear. This simply ridiculous the manner in which we are being assaulted by these people that have nothing better to do but to cause trouble.

Is that what your PhD taught you? Mental hygiene.
My colleague, Jack Bybee, used to dismiss PhD's with that sort of attitude, when he worked on advanced projects for the government. You just can't waste your time with pre-programmed nay sayers.

And since when is your colleague Jack Bybee an iconic example of attitude, honesty and mental hygiene?

Just continue to post, avoid direct arguments. It's so simple, just don't answer,don't engage. The difference here is that decorum will be enforced.

So why bother with even creating this forum, if the only requirement is decorum, which I obviously do not understand with the types of postings that some people are making here. This forum is a joke at this point for Tweakers.

And what is dishonest about them? No let me guess you can not measure what they are doing, so they must be worthless. Do you really listen to anything other than the hum of an oscilloscope?

First things first.

DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, got that?
I had enough of that in the latest cable thread.

I'll tell you what's dishonest about them. Pretty far out claims, that IF true, would have caused nothing short of a revolution in electronics as we know it.

I'm still waiting in suspense for that revolution, or something that backs up just one any of the claims.

the viewpoint that burned-in caps....SOUND BETTER.

Hi Stefano

You are so far out with this i even feel sorry for you :)

SY & Co don't believe there is any difference between caps, other components or complete amplifiers (if not obviously defective). Or between tubes and SS. Or between CD players. They inhabit a different and probably very bitter world. Burn-in? :headshot:

But let's be fair, we have been a great disappontment. After all their Messianic work not even one convert. Very sad. Even SY who makes claims to be humorous has long lost any sense of humour. And others suggest we thank him.

I see no option for peaceful co-existence without a vast ignore list. There are scripts one can run locally with similar results but losing it as a forum feature is a pity.

First things first.

DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, got that?
I had enough of that in the latest cable thread.

I'll tell you what's dishonest about them. Pretty far out claims, that IF true, would have caused nothing short of a revolution in electronics as we know it.

I'm still waiting in suspense for that revolution, or something that backs up just one any of the claims.

Thats funny. People that can hear are buying them quite a bit, but I forgot that they can not hear and are stupid as they must be lead by the nose to even think of buying those things. Please. We must be all children in your eyes. Grow up move on and leave us the hell alone.

Hi Stefano

You are so far out with this i even feel sorry for you :)

SY & Co don't believe there is any difference between caps, other components or complete amplifiers (if not obviously defective). Or between tubes and SS. Or between CD players. They inhabit a different and probably very bitter world. Burn-in? :headshot:

But let's be fair, we have been a great disappontment. After all their Messianic work not even one convert. Very sad. Even SY who makes claims to be humorous has long lost any sense of humour. And others suggest we thank him.

I see no option for peaceful co-existence without a vast ignore list. There are scripts one can run locally with similar results but losing it as a forum feature is a pity.

I think it is you and SY that are the ones FAR OUT of touch because you are so close minded to not seek the truth and learn of a way to quantify what you do not understand! Wake up and smell the coffee. Your opinion is nothing short of useless here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.