BPA300 Eagle File .BRD - No Catches

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
DJ Exprice said:
My new design will use....

...schematics, I was hoping you were going to say. :D

Hi DJ Exprice,

I know everyone has been saying this, but do you now realise how important the schematic is. If you need a hand with Eagle just ask. I'm sure there are a few of us here that can check your next design before you publish it to the forum.

Learn about ERC and DRC. As soon as you see the message "board and schematic are not consistent!" fix it if you can or go back to a backup that is OK. (I've been looking at your earlier LM3886 design as a reference.)

Thanks for your enthusiasm.

reards

Hello all, so am I geussing right, that the board is toast? From the sounds of it, I have a $170 dinner plate or frisbee without schematics? I hope not, my wife will KILL ME! I don't mean to sound selfish or anything because I know that you owe me nothing DJ, it was a high risk board like BWRX said, but would I be able to get one of those new sets from you, maybe at a discounted price or something :D .

DJ Exprice said:
That's it…I've had it to hell and back again…I'm revamping everything. :D:D:D

Just remember…

NEVER MAKE BOARDS WITHOUT MY CONSENT!

Not to be harsh, but I'm just making sure that nobody makes any boards without checking in with me.

Mayday, I am deeply sorry for any waste of time, energy, or money I may have caused you. As soon as I create a design that works 100%, I will send you a kit or a few.

Hi Vincent.
That's a nice thing of you to do :D . I am grateful for it. I do realize that it's my bad aswell, not knowing enough about layouts and schematics I made the assumption that gerbers are finished designs.
No hard feelings, even if I when deadtired at times has come of as less than pleasant. Sorry if my spelling is all of, Just got home from helping my sister move....a not so fun spent 12 hours...

:dead:

Been up to some advanced PCB liposucktion today...:D

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Leftovers:

Aloha from Hawai'i!

Wow! Way to go and chop up the boards :D! I will try to make my next design as two versions - monoblock and stereoblock. However, I still want to be able to keep things concise with the DRV134. The new design has a special design with a on-board SOIC-8 and DIP-8 thingamajig for either a DRV134 or a DRV135. :D :D :D This is because the DRV135 is a newer breed of the DRV134. The only difference (I think) between the DRV134 and DRV135 is that the DRV134 is either a SOIC-16 package or a DIP-8 package and that the DRV135 is a SOIC-8 package. This is helpful if you can't find a DRV134 IC to save yourself ;).

- Vince

It might be an idea until next time to make the input buffer a bit more versatile. You can check my QRP01 for inspiration. A stereo amp which can be bridged. Since you have lot's of space you can make room for both some excotic input buffer and a conventional one, easy to get parts to.

Don't forget also to get a free design review! :idea: could save you a lot of grief. :nod:

peranders said:
It might be an idea until next time to make the input buffer a bit more versatile. You can check my QRP01 for inspiration. A stereo amp which can be bridged. Since you have lot's of space you can make room for both some excotic input buffer and a conventional one, easy to get parts to.

Don't forget also to get a free design review! :idea: could save you a lot of grief. :nod:

Alright; I'll take all of that into consideration.

Thanks! :) (Mahalo in Hawaiian ;))

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.